SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Suspect's Unban Appeal

Pyrokinesis

Your ingame Name: The Suspect

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222224484

Date / Time of Ban: 12-25-17 01:32

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Cant remember

Reason for ban (if known): Abusing Admins/Toxicity

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: tbh i didnt realise asking somone what happens if u ddos the server gets you banned but me abusing admins wasnt the right actions. Id like to say i was just joking around im really sorry about my actions and if i really felt that way about the mg server iwouldnt be appealing this. this doesnt excuse my actions and i am sorry for what i said. secondly once again no excuse for my reaction but from what i recall i shouldnt of done it. I wasnt just in the mood i had a bad day it was one of those day you know, that what just happens somtimes i guess. If u give me another chance again to play the server or servers again or reduce the ban to idk mayb couple months so id honestly try my best to be less toxic and get well with along with others and admins. although i was talking heapos of shit im pretty experienced on kzg and couple help me with some things here and their in the settings. Kill Zone Gaming i enjoy playing for credits and rank and against good players and im sorry for my reactions once again and i wish you could give me a second chance. aplogises from the suspect im really sorry :( but if i dont get un appeal please contact me and i will understand why just wish i could have another chance just wish my luck up to you guys love the admins and love the server kill zone gaming i apologise for everything i done in the pass so for the people i disrespect and if i come back i will be a different person and will try my best to keep my cool and soon as i get angry just ban me for 30 mins Just wish i could play again if not tough luck wanna be back their for a fresh start in 2018. Hope everyone has a happy new years and all my brothers should be unbanned because they werent involved in this non sense or just ban them for couple months with me hope to see the lads back during 2018.

Hmmmm, after all this happened you didn't take it well and said you were going to hack the server... either you were going to do it or you were going to pay someone $250 to do it these are your words and your brothers words. Most players on minigames got a message from you or your brother saying you were doing to do that lol.

https://imgur.com/a/EMSZU

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We havent really done anything weve been banned for a month and we were jking around were kids and teenagers seriously wat can we do to halm the server and players we were jking around we didnt mean to threaten any of the players or admins or the server  and nothing has happened we aint gona do anything we just wanna play kzg again we enjoyed played the server but we were always getting abuised or bullied were srry for taking it out on you guys better then doing it to someone irl aye just hope i get couple months ban not a perm hopefully see you guys again in 2018 

Edited by Pyrokinesis

8 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

Id like to say i was just joking around im really sorry about my actions and if i really felt that way about the mg server iwouldnt be appealing this.

You weren't joking. You were saying that you were going to hack multiple people including admins and even Skyprah. You didn't seem to care about the Mg server at the time when you were telling myself that you were going to get yourself perm banned by hacking on 2 or more different occasions. 

11 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

I wasnt just in the mood i had a bad day it was one of those day you know, that what just happens somtimes i guess.

Minigames is a server that you can chill on, it isn't very competitive at the most of times, especially when playing course maps. Yes, you had some troubles IRL, however, no one abuses other people and threatens to hack on servers to an admin that admins those servers. No one does that shit and if you think it's acceptable even if you are having a bad day you should grow the fuck up.

19 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

If u give me another chance again to play the server or servers again or reduce the ban to idk mayb couple months so id honestly try my best to be less toxic and get well with along with others and admins.

You have had multiple chances, you don't deserve any more. 

20 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

although i was talking heapos of shit im pretty experienced on kzg and couple help me with some things here and their in the settings.

What?

21 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

love the admins and love the server kill zone gaming

Mate you hate the admins, you only like Spodeyy because he tried his hardest to put up with all the problems you brought to the server. 

22 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

as i get angry just ban me for 30 mins

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you get angry just leave the server and chill out.

24 minutes ago, Pyrokinesis said:

all my brothers should be unbanned because they werent involved in this non sense or just ban them for couple months with me hope to see the lads back during 2018.

This won't happen because it is too easy for you to just go on their accounts saying it is them. 

You don't deserve another chance. You didn't even apologise afterwards you just continued to threaten to "hack the servers and unban yourself". The way you conducted yourself during the time before your ban and afterwards was disgusting. I would share some screenshots but honestly it isn't worth the effort. As for your brothers that is your fault and your fault only. I hope they realise that because if I was banned due to my sibling's mistakes I would be pretty angry to say the least. Biggest -1 I could ever give.

sтεαм

Zing I actually apologised about my actions what happned on that day mayb if i was getting abuised and yelled at every minute every second when im on the server because i like jackpoting and my grandparents died that day and i was getting teased and laughed at about it  and plyus when i went to apolosgise to most of them they didnt even give me a chance they abuised me again and spodeyy doesnt put up with my shit hes actually nice to me and actualy helps me out and makes me chill he helped me get this fair and zing u wanted me perm from day one so idc wat u think but im just trying my best to play on kzg and get another shot so i can proved i have learnt from this punishment and i was jking around i dont even know how to hack accounts lol u guys cant understand sarcasm but i am really srry about my actions and wat happened on that day wish u guys the best in 2018 and take care hopefully i see you back if not take care in the future

Well I can admit that i did say some harmful things to threaten players/admins/owners to hack them, i know i am in the wrong for saying that, i know i shouldnt of done that i just was really annoyed, i shouldve of left and taken my actions else were and left the players/owners/admins alone but i didnt thats the past now its a new year for everyone to be happy, i feel really guilty wat i done on that day im sorry to all the admins/owners/players that i did harm too and threaten ofc i wont do anything i just wasnt in the mood, but zing u do have points i wasnt jking at some poins and some i was, i just wish u guys felt how i do everyday on kzg and irl getting abuised,bullied and etc , i just wish u guys would give me another chance on kzg.

-rep , you dont deserve to play kzg after the various threats against the Kzg community, i think it was reasonable that you got permantly banned for making such threats and also the previous scams/scam attempts.  I have the dms to prove

• My Name is Tito locked this topic