SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dont know where else to post this.

Real Element

So krizzi said i was wrong and wasnt allowed to rejoin but i was stuck in spectator. Not really reporting just trying to clear my name.  https://youtu.be/LdwUjPYVclk?t=34s

'__ryan' wrote:
also to clear the name of [[cool]] because apparently we have a bad rap on this server but yeah not to sure??!?
yea i just didnt wanna be known as one of those guys

'Real Element' wrote:
__ryan wrote:
also to clear the name of [[cool]] because apparently we have a bad rap on this server but yeah not to sure??!?
yea i just didnt wanna be known as one of those guys

-rep

Fuck me, I'm sorry Element, am willing to take any punishment coming my way. Once again sorry @Real element

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

'Krizziii' wrote:
Fuck me, I'm sorry Element, am willing to take any punishment coming my way. Once again sorry @Real element

nah no punishment needed :)

'__ryan' wrote:

Not too sure? Not too sure on why "cool clan" has such a bad reputation on the mg server?
Its because every single one of you are trolls that cause drama and hassles on the server and for the admins. Not even generalizing when i say it, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. My best advice to all of you is to pull your heads in and stop everything you are doing wrong before it is too late and get banned.

giphy (4).gif

'ThrasheR' wrote:
__ryan wrote:

Not too sure? Not too sure on why "cool clan" has such a bad reputation on the mg server?
Its because every single one of you are trolls that cause drama and hassles on the server and for the admins. Not even generalizing when i say it, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. My best advice to all of you is to pull your heads in and stop everything you are doing wrong before it is too late and get banned.

Pretty big generalization. Myself, Murphy, Fry, Deadlymullet, Elektro, murdz, etc are far from "trolls". I'd like this post locked as it was sorted thanks.

wtf I've never trolled, I even helped the server by researching a massive list of maps that needed to be added to the server

k thx

:kzg: BRING BACK SORROW :kzg:      :weed:  RON KZG STONER 2017  :weed:

I thought clans and the likes were just a fun thing... If there are people causing trouble then why not just deal with the individuals rather than of a whole group of people. Now i'm pretty new to the server but i honestly cant recall 1 time where anyone with the cool tag was being a dickhead to another player. Usually the opposite actually.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search