SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCOUTZ 'N' KNIVEZ] Sir Janus 's Moderator Application

Sir Janus

Server You're Applying For: SCOUTZ 'N' KNIVEZ

Steam Account Name: Sir Janus

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178935465

Description Of Yourself: Im a 13year old boy going into year 8 i like to play CS:GO i love playing on the KZG servers i play on many Including Scoutz, Jailbreak, Bhop and sometimes Combat Surf my favourite server is of course Scoutz

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: around 9days

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: around 2 hours a day

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: Lemons, Fam and JET (retired staff)

Players Vouching Your Application: suprememes,Bunny Snipes, raj nish, 6 god

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: i think i deserve to be a staff because i enjoy helping people on Scout and knives. whenever i come on Scout there are new players that don't have any idea of the rules or commands when this occurs i do my best to tell them what i can. whenever i come on there are people abusing and there isn't anything i can do about it and they just keep on going if i were and admin i would be able to mute/kick them. i love this community and i would love to be apart of it and help it grow further. I have read the server rules many times i understand whats right and whats wrong if i see someone doing something wrong i tell them to stop but they don't listen to me if i were admin i would be able to do something about it. i have a good relationship with most players friends with some. the only thing i think i need to work on is my maturity but i've been trying to be more mature and less childish i really would appreciate being moderator it saddens me seeing the server empty i personally think there would be more players if there were more active Staff i think this because i enjoy the server more when an admins on to stop stuff like mic spam,abuse because when im on people attack me for my voice if i were admin i would be able to stop this.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: a friendly face who can help players in need and enforce rules when needed

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Sir Janus
wrong spelling lol

+rep

Great guy, knows the rules,Respecful asf, deserves a shot-" he helped me get better then Lemons and JagZz"

goodluck fellow weeb :P youd be a kickass mod

giphy (8).gif

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

8 minutes ago, Lemons said:

+rep Active player, knows the rules and is a great meme... better than Suprememes' memes

nawh im way better at SnK

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Im neutral for now because at this point and time sk needs more player base, there are way to many admins on the server. On the other hand janus knows all the rules and active.

+rep good player and person but alot of admins and staff on SK already

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

• 2 weeks later...

-rep
Decent candidate but has been muted countless times and was literally muted yesterday for 5minutes. Personally I think you shitposted to meet the forums requirement, but that doesn't really matter seeing as you have over 1 month on the forums. You're active, and you are aware of the rules but at times decide not to enforce or abide by them from what i've seen. I reckon you should reapply at a later date.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:11 PM, Sir Janus said:

i come on there are people abusing and there isn't anything i can do about it

There is, you can contact a staff member or record this and file a report on the forums.

Like I said, I suggest you reapply... I would definitely vouch for you if you apply another time and get your act together. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

22 hours ago, iamjagzzlul said:

-rep
Decent candidate but has been muted countless times and was literally muted yesterday for 5minutes. Personally I think you shitposted to meet the forums requirement, but that doesn't really matter seeing as you have over 1 month on the forums. You're active, and you are aware of the rules but at times decide not to enforce or abide by them from what i've seen. I reckon you should reapply at a later date.

There is, you can contact a staff member or record this and file a report on the forums.

Like I said, I suggest you reapply... I would definitely vouch for you if you apply another time and get your act together. 

ok but can i say what i mean't is "i" cant do anything i have to try and get an admin but either way i will try to be less immature i understand i can be impulsive and im trying to better myself 

thanks for the advice :)

Edited by Sir Janus

22 hours ago, Weeb Dweeb said:

-1 seen u saying the n word on bhop

could you point out when as do not remember this :)

thanks

Edited by Sir Janus

On 18/01/2018 at 6:02 PM, Sir Janus said:

could you point out when as do not remember this :)

thanks

me and lethiem was on and you were spamming a bind in chat

On 1/8/2018 at 12:56 AM, BismuthCrystals® said:

+rep good guy and deserves a spot on the staff team.

I take back what I said sir Janus you cannot be breaking rules on another KZG server if its dead or not

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

26 minutes ago, BismuthCrystals® said:

I take back what I said sir Janus you cannot be breaking rules on another KZG server if its dead or not

agreed mans changed

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

I would like for everyone to stop +/- repping me as I realise I have done something wrong and apologise for what I did from now on I will try to be better and always play by the rules until then please do not comment on this post until I've earnt back the community's respect

please accept my apology

26 minutes ago, Sir Janus said:

I would like for everyone to stop +/- repping me as I realise I have done something wrong and apologise for what I did from now on I will try to be better and always play by the rules until then please do not comment on this post until I've earnt back the community's respect

please accept my apology

What a joke, you can't post an application on a public forum and try to restrict comments to only ones that you approve of. Your repeated displays of immaturity and poor character, as well as the sheer number of negative responses here, combined with your recent unsavoury incident, display that you are in no way fit for the role you've applied for. -1 from me, I'm strongly opposed to your application being approved.

15 minutes ago, Sir Janus said:

please accept my apology

People will always judge you on your actions whether or not you have apolopized for them doesnt matter, you did them on your own will and were particapating in rule breaking while being on a KZG server, while applying for a position of power and respect in the community. I wasnt going to comment on this application because i wasnt sure whether my opinion of you being too young, inexperienced and immature were still correct in how you act, but seeing the ban report on you confirms for me that you still act immaturely. Because this happened on a different KZG server doesnt matter, if you are going to act like that on other servers it wont stop you acting like it on SK. -REP

After watching the evidence on your ban you do not deserve trial. This is what ruins good server's people playing up like this lucky Krewzy is a regular and likes to play KZG server's because if he was new he probably would'nt have come back. You know the rules and you chose to break them.

I've also been watching you on SnK and you've been playing up on there being silly and yelling in your mic and also disrespecting STAFF like @JagzZ you've called him Mod to many times and you know he doesn't like it but you continue to say it.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic