SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Smexy loves all's Unmute Appeal

Sexy Smexy

Your ingame Name: Smexy loves all

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550

Date / Time of Ban: Unknown

Admin that banned or muted (if known): The Riddler

Reason for ban (if known): Constant racism, many chances, well deserved.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Ok, i'm give you many words, and many apology

Hello, some of you may have seen me around, i'm Sexy Smexy, and i've recently been perma silenced off all KZG servers, and i would like to appeal. As most that know me would know, i am a fuckin idiot. I have been comms banned around 70-ish times, and i know i really don't deserve nother chance, but it would be awesome if i could get another one. The amount of times i've been punished and never learned from my mistakes kinda makes me a little mad now i'm at the final straw, i know if i get in even slightly more trouble, i will be banned, and i know what i have done is very wrong. After this, i've decided i'm finally going to "change" and stop being as inmature, racist as i am (I don't actually hate blacks, it's more of just a meme). I've built myself many friendships on KZG, and it's always getting bigger, and i hate not being able to talk to all these people i've met, it's just annoying not being able to reply when i get on the server and someone goes "Hey Smexy! how's it been?" and not being able to respond, and they mostly think i'm ignoring them. Communication is one of the big reasons i even play KZG. Me being cut from communications leaves me in a dry spot, i like KZG, but i love the interaction and community even more. After years of not playing surf, i returned to surf first joining KZG, i loved it, the old friends i was seeing, the new people i was meeting was just awesome. Me joining any other server for some reason just dosen't give me the feel KZG does, and it makes be get bored, and that's not fun.

I understand the amount of chances i've had, and i definatly understand further punishment, and further action taken towards me. I do understand that it's the staffs job to punish me when i make mistakes, and staff have done an excellent job on punishing me appropriately. I reakon i could change, and i reakon i could become a more respectful player in the community, the things i've done, the unfaithful promises i've made do make me in a bad postion, but i really think i can change to someone who is respectful and kind in the community. I don't mind if this gets declined, because i am a untrustworthy person, and i acknowledge that, and i think it's time to change. Anyways, not really what i hoped this to turn out like, but i hope you all enjoy.

+1 @Sexy Smexy gets a lot of chances and warnings but he always does something wrong to get muted/banned *cough cough*, racist but sexy smexy is a good guy then you get to know him, funny at times and dumb at times :)

but give him 1 last chance if he fucks up he fucks up he's chance :)

Edited by BismuthCrystals®

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Maybe wait a month or 2 from now then post a unmute appeal 

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Exotic, id still be on my origional 2 month silence if i waited a month... im not going back there again ;-; its a dark place man

@Sexy Smexy based on the amount of comm you have received on our servers I am going to have to deny this application. Please appeal again in a couple of months if you still wish to be unsilenced :)

Denied.

benny the bull omg GIF by Chicago Bulls

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic