SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

whare's Unban Appeal

whare

Your ingame Name: whare

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48747027

Date / Time of Ban: no idea

Admin that banned or muted (if known): no idea

Reason for ban (if known): I've been banned for quite some time maybe a couple years not sure why as I have never really touched community servers in csgo not sure if this is a mistake or not

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: need some clarification for why I was banned

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=48747027&Submit=Search

You were banned permanently 5 months ago on the role play server for the reason "leave."

The server's been dead for a while and I don't see why anyone should be perm banned with 0 warning unless they were cheating, which I doubt was the case.

Hopefully @Ec1ipse can explain why?

@Nyoom assuming that there was no warning? okay lol

4f7AF4i.png

I don't 100% remember the reason, but with this playtime he must of "RDMed" or "Toxic Player" over mic.

I haven't perm banned anyone for no reason so there must be a reason.

39 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

@Nyoom assuming that there was no warning? okay lol

Was referring to him having no previous bans/mutes, shitty wording on my part I guess.

I understand that people who join the server's just to cause trouble and intentionally disregard the rules should and will be punished. But seeing how he previously played on the other server's for quite a bit and had no record of being banned/muted it's fair to say it was most likely a one time thing of him fucking around.

Even if he did "RDM" or was being "Toxic" I don't see how a permanent ban from all the servers is a more practical solution compared to a temporary ban or mute when the majority of the time it's just in the heat of the moment and he most likely had no intent to play the role play server after that incident, while continuing to play the other servers normally.

Seeing as he's been banned for 5 months and the server has also been dead for a few months, I don't see why he shouldn't be given a second chance.

Edited by Nyoom

Never said anything, about him not being unbanned or whatever. Only was stating the reasons for him being banned. It's not up to me for him to be unbanned, but i am +rep for him being unbanned.

• Nyalon locked this topic