SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Or Remove Admin from Pandsy worst admin ever

Turntle

Dear Owner, Admins and players of the KZG jailbreak server

Today on Saturday 21st of March I (Turntle) got CT banned by pandsy for killing someone in my becon when I in fact did not. He created a vote called "Turtle freekilled Yes or No" of course all the 12lvies on the server at the time voted yes because they hate me because i roast them all the time and correct them on their rule breaking. Without gaining any evidence by looking in logs what so ever he CT banned me. I've have tried talking to him through a private chat and through the admin talk in game but i still have gotten no reply what so ever. Worst admin on any of the KZG servers.

- Turntle

'Turntle' wrote:
Dear Owner, Admins and players of the KZG jailbreak server

Today on Saturday 21st of March I (Turntle) got CT banned by pandsy for killing someone in my becon when I in fact did not. He created a vote called "Turtle freekilled Yes or No" of course all the 12lvies on the server at the time voted yes because they hate me because i roast them all the time and correct them on their rule breaking. Without gaining any evidence by looking in logs what so ever he CT banned me. I've have tried talking to him through a private chat and through the admin talk in game but i still have gotten no reply what so ever. Worst admin on any of the KZG servers.

- Turntle

I didnt see it. Therefore i have no evidence of this even occured. And i don't care. BUT, Pandsy has dont some scumming things in the past that an admin shouldn't do.

Turntel u where banned as you mass free killed. What happened was every one left cells then you said "out of cells is kos" but every one was already out of cells but still you killed them all (5-10 people) even thow they where aready out of cells before you gave the order on out of cells being os

Ok so What happend was i went on the server and alot of people were telling me to ctban u.. i asked what had happend and they said u freekilled them and some of them said the same story as Foxie did but abit different so i did a vote to see if u did Freekill some and because 66% voted yes I gave u a 10 minute ctban because of what u did! and i didnt get any To Admins chat from u!

? no need to be mad buddy

Ok so what happend was i was told by many people that he freekilled so i did a vote it was a 66% vote of yes and i was told what happend saw how it could of happend so i just did a ct ban for 10 minutes and i didnt get and To Admins chat so sorry if that was annoying to you!

? no need to be mad buddy

I only Killed killed 2 People. I said out of cells KOS and out of the corner of my screen a T runs up stairs and jumps onto the platform i was standing on then i proceeded to kill him then turned to my left to see another person leaving cells with i also proceeded to kill. After i said out of cells KOS through my vision two T's appeared. On another note Pandsy also needs to respond better to admin situations better and communicate with the person he/she is punishing as the situating i was put in was dealt with so poorly that i was given no communication at all so that i felt i had the need to make this post. Pandsy i suggest that you collect more information and talk too the person you are accusing of doing something wrong instead of giving no communication at all. Thank you for finally giving a say.

'Foxie' wrote:
Turntel u where banned as you mass free killed. What happened was every one left cells then you said "out of cells is kos" but every one was already out of cells but still you killed them all (5-10 people) even thow they where aready out of cells before you gave the order on out of cells being os

I only Killed killed 2 People. I said out of cells KOS and out of the corner of my screen a T runs up stairs and jumps onto the platform i was standing on then i proceeded to kill him then turned to my left to see another person leaving cells with i also proceeded to kill. After i said out of cells KOS through my vision two T's appeared. On another note Pandsy also needs to respond better to admin situations better and communicate with the person he/she is punishing as the situating i was put in was dealt with so poorly that i was given no communication at all so that i felt i had the need to make this post. Pandsy i suggest that you collect more information and talk too the person you are accusing of doing something wrong instead of giving no communication at all.

'Pandsy' wrote:
Ok so what happend was i was told by many people that he freekilled so i did a vote it was a 66% vote of yes and i was told what happend saw how it could of happend so i just did a ct ban for 10 minutes and i didnt get and To Admins chat so sorry if that was annoying to you!

I only Killed killed 2 People. I said out of cells KOS and out of the corner of my screen a T runs up stairs and jumps onto the platform i was standing on then i proceeded to kill him then turned to my left to see another person leaving cells with i also proceeded to kill. After i said out of cells KOS through my vision two T's appeared. On another note Pandsy also needs to respond better to admin situations better and communicate with the person he/she is punishing as the situating i was put in was dealt with so poorly that i was given no communication at all so that i felt i had the need to make this post. Pandsy i suggest that you collect more information and talk too the person you are accusing of doing something wrong instead of giving no communication at all. Thank you for finally giving a say.

Considering the ban was only a 10 minute ban, everything should be okay. Pandsy will make sure to always be 100% sure that someone has free killed before taking the appropriate action. She will also learn to be communicate more with the members she is enforcing rules upon. She will improve.

Thanks for your post Turntle.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search