SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Should saying the N word be allowed?

Sexy Smexy

Should saying the N word be allowed?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should saying the N word be allowed

• yes
    • No

People only say it as a meme, no one is actually racist.  <------ That's a lie, but most people just say it for teh meme. Should saying the N word be allowed? I think it should.I'm fine with no racism, but saying the n word isn't racist... It means a black person, was once a black slave, but even still, it was changed, and saying someone is a black slave isn't racist if they are black and they are a slave. Anyways, Unsilence me.

There has already been a thread about this. https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/4515-changing-racial-slur-rule/?tab=comments#comment-38285. It was denied... 

saw this was banter

wanna kill myself, xxoxoxoxoxo

• Like 1

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

2 hours ago, Sexy Smexy said:

People only say it as a meme, no one is actually racist.  <------ That's a lie, but most people just say it for teh meme. Should saying the N word be allowed? I think it should.I'm fine with no racism, but saying the n word isn't racist... It means a black person, was once a black slave, but even still, it was changed, and saying someone is a black slave isn't racist if they are black and they are a slave. Anyways, Unsilence me.

You don't go shouting out that word in a public shopping center, so why would I allow it on the servers. Everyone has the right to play without being bullied or having racial slurs directed at them. Closing this as there is already multiple threads regarding this. Search next time :P

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic