SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ec1ipse's Abuse Report

Zing

Their Ingame Name: @Ec1ipse

Their Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:0:63105753 or http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ec1ipse_/

Reason why you think they abused?: Ec1ipse gets a high off abusing other members of the community, it's simple. You can see Ec1ipse clearly doesn't like me if you refer to the video, abusing me with every chance he can get. Not once have I done anything to harm this monster, but enough is enough. I would like all players that have been victims of Ec1ipse's traitorous behaviour to step forward and help me on my quest to get him demoted. Don't be fooled by his innocent remarks; he won't stop abusing until we do something about it. #DemoteEc1ipse

Witnesses (if any): Everyone of you that watch the following video are my witnesses. Thank you for your services. 

Proof / Evidence: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

sтεαм

yo wtf h0w does goose have these Awards can i get one for actually being a friend to all players except many. 

Also ec1ipse is kinda ugly and yes i have been inactive and no he doesnt deserve admin +1

ying to touch

1 hour ago, Ec1ipse said:

+1

+1 nice

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

9 hours ago, Spodeyy said:

yo wtf h0w does goose have these Awards can i get one for actually being a friend to all players except many. 

Also ec1ipse is kinda ugly and yes i have been inactive and no he doesnt deserve admin +1

not being inactive helps. Also James is better

1be.gif

AH, these banter ban requests haven't stopped being funny since the first fifteen thousand times it was posted. 

Time we move on to a better joke

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

1 hour ago, Harik said:

AH, these banter ban requests haven't stopped being funny since the first fifteen thousand times it was posted. 

Time we move on to a better joke

sorry boss i respect you and ya edgy gucci gang dp