SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jake's Unban Appeal

JakeTheGod

Your ingame Name: Jake

Server you were banned / muted on?: Casual Comp

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76782315

Date / Time of Ban: 3:28, 19-1-18

Admin that banned or muted (if known): 2D

Reason for ban (if known): Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I dont cheat and never plan on it just trying to enjoy the game on a server where rank doesnt really matter.

5a614eaca1ad6_Screenshot-2018-1-19CSGOKillfeedGenerator.png.273614e361e4ab1696010afd8894e0b4.png

Honestly, if 2D believes he has sufficient evidence to ban for cheating it will be tough for you. Did you have shadowplay or any other recording software running while you were playing? I don't see any other way to prove your innocence. According to the gameme for the casual competitive server, you have logged 18 hours and currently hold the 9th highest kpd ratio on the server at 4.41. Who knows, maybe you are just the Australian coldzera.

EDIT: Based on the evidence posted by supreme (single video on cache two posts down), it isn't fully convincing to ban on such a short clip. The first kill can be explained by prefiring the truck angle, the second I admit is an unusual peek and the third is good crosshair placement. I'm still unsure why you would place your crosshair on toxic instead of truck however. Did you hear him toxic?

I'm honestly neutral on this. Good luck.

EDIT 2: It has been removed

Edited by Winged_Raven

Based on evidence I've seen from @-2D-, you are walling.

I mean no offense by this.

You have the 9th highest KD on our casual server, and the 9th worst movement, recoil control and just all round control. Most players that are good don't burst with an ak and not compensate for recoil....at all... and that's not taking into account the way you peak the CT multiple times absolutely perfectly, even when he holds an off angle.

-rep

Edited by panthA

Having your friends comment on the youtube page is wholly inappropriate and won't help you in your unban appeal, everything is handled behind the scenes and harassing me on my youtube page isn't going to help. Grow up

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

52 minutes ago, -2D- said:

Having your friends comment on the youtube page is wholly inappropriate and won't help you in your unban appeal, everything is handled behind the scenes and harassing me on my youtube page isn't going to help. Grow up

your cute

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

I've watched the two small clips, And what winged_raven said about them i kinda agree. Good crosshair placement and prefiring can easily explain all except possibly the smoke kill which i find the only suss thing.

As it's just a shadowplay demo and not a CSGO demo we don't have xray, so we can't see whether you were tracing enemy's either.

Overall it could be seen as suss play given your ranking, stats, steam profile and general play. But i don't see enough evidence in the demo to proof beyond a doubt your cheating.

Jake is a nice guy , sometimes he's kinda annoying when he kill's me. But i dont care because this isn't actual competitive, where u lose your rank, some of us are playing for fun. Some of us are playing seriously, and become sweaty af.

(BTW most of the people that play Casual comp r in silver/gn which means he can easily destroy them.)

Some of his shots r fluke's just like my wall-bangs. Some people have lucky games, some people

BTW 2D just because your getting rekt, by someone that is most likely try harding their ass of , it dosent mean their hacking. If ur getting mad, just leave.Play another game or server

+rep JakeTheGod is a god, and dosent hak, he is very noice and knows de wae. 2D dosent know de wae, thats why he tinks hes hacking.

• Haha 1
  • kms 2

For starters “useless Cat” you jumping in here and being antagonising towards the admin who banned him does not help his case, if anything you’ve now gone and made it a lot worse.

2D doesn’t ban people for cheating lightly and while I’m currently away on holiday I have not been able to check the evidence, but I would completely trust 2D’s judgement on the matter. Plus I have also seen Jake play and I had the same suspicions against him but was not able to acquire enough evidence because everytime I was on he would end up exiting the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic