SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mag1c's | Moderator Application

Magic

What server are you applying for? : Killzone Gaming JailBreak Moderator

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:126949216

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes, Indeed I have a microphone love talking on TS for a bit of banter and to warden, also used to explain various situations

How many hours on CS:GO?: 811 hours

How often do you play CS:GO?: I play CSGO from 1-2 hours on a weekday (maybe a bit more) on weekend's I usually get 2-4 hours on CSGO (per day)

Where are you located?: Sydney, NSW, Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for moderator on? Yes, If needed will read again and again because of update's I can make sure everyone knows them.

Have you ever donated to the server?: No but I may donate in the next month or two.

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an moderator:
Panda
Ay Papi
Teardrop/Delacey
Do It For Pepsi
Okikp
Sir Rebel
Mr.Merkham
Cryotech
Not a Cop

Why do you want to be an moderator on Killzone Gaming? :
Okey Dokey then get comfortable, I would love to be an admin on KZG to have fun and make sure the server stays on track as in on Jailbreak when the map starts and there are no admins on no t's get switched and have to wait 1 minute to get a freeday. (It just slows down the flow). Another thing to keep the server on track is keeping the server clean from hackers.

Another reason I want to be a moderator on KZG Jailbreak would be to make sure the server is free of any abuse and keep the server fun without having people that spam links or spam admin chat. The authority over younger members being able to help them while they can trust you, (eg. If they want to try wardening you can direct them and if they want to wait and learn, you can switch them).

The last reason I would love to become admin would to just overall have someone controlled fun, and to make reasonable decisions within the server. I also would love to have a say within the servers.

What makes me unique?: 
(This is a question that I personally should be added to the templates due to all the new incoming applications)
The thing that makes me unique is the fun I can have with other members and I can be serious if needed when somethings wrong, just what I think needs to happen if later at night 9-11 o'clock when no admins on jailbreak can become quite chaotic when not monitored and is full of mic spamming that's where I come in I can monitor jailbreak late at night since most nights I stay up till 12 and can help the server out immensely. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
The qualities I can bring to KZG is some fun mixed in with banter and keeping the servers fresh and always unique.

Some other qualities I can bring as some already know I love to have a laugh but only at times where everything is good and everyone is enjoying the server. As a list these are some basic qualities I can bring

Integrity
Passion
Showing Inspiration towards new members
Focus
Patience

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:
Killzone Gaming is a excellent communtiy with fun and games. Everyone likes a joke good or bad its a laugh that lightens your day. The admins and some members are so enthusiastic and love to have little sayings (me and blackchef [Okey Dokey]) (Pvt. Parts I am the dark lord) If anyone remembers that everyone had a laugh.

Extra (If any): I think I have a great personality (not trying to be cocky) and just love to have fun and help all out, Im active and I think this server could add some fun to being a staff member.

Thank You for your time I hope you liked it, if you did feel free to leave a comment positive or negitve :)
If a senior admin or higher would like me to make a new one for fresh infomation, just pm me or leave a comment

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Ok to start I think you would make a good moderator, but i think you have to improve some aspects of your game/application. I believe if you put more effort into this admin app you would have a better chance at getting moderator for the JB server. I will list below some areas that I think needs improving in your Application/game;

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?

- The reason for not being any admin on the server has been overplayed and is normally complete bullshit as there are always willing and able Admins on the TS channel that will join the server if asked.

- About swapping Ts to CTs on the firsy day, that is a bug and i'm sure skyprah or thrasher will fix it in days to come.

- Every player that plays on the server wants to keep it clean and keep members inline.

- The only good reason is that you want to be apart of the decision making process.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?

- if you could elaborate on how you would positively bring your list of qualities that would be helpful instead of listing them.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

"You must be over 15 to apply for the position, there are no exceptions." You can apply for a moderator position.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

I feel as I have an obligation to reply to this post. So I know you have to put effort into this application which I can clearly see that you have done. But on simple yes and no answers, don't try to extend it out.
You're an awesome kid, from what I have seen, you do display the qualities that are ideal for an Admin/Moderator. I honestly don't know how you would react in certain situation, but I guess that is what Trial is for.
Now, in the Admin requirements you have to be 15+, but this can always been taken as a Moderator Application.
Personally, I don't think this should be rejected, nor I don't know about other peoples views on you.
I am going to stay Neutral.

'Acid' wrote:
I feel as I have an obligation to reply to this post. So I know you have to put effort into this application which I can clearly see that you have done. But on simple yes and no answers, don't try to extend it out.
You're an awesome kid, from what I have seen, you do display the qualities that are ideal for an Admin/Moderator. I honestly don't know how you would react in certain situation, but I guess that is what Trial is for.
Now, in the Admin requirements you have to be 15+, but this can always been taken as a Moderator Application.
Personally, I don't think this should be rejected, nor I don't know about other peoples views on you.
I am going to stay Neutral.

Thanks Very Much Acid if you would like I could change it to a mod application

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

INTERVIEW PASSED
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search