SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

juwie. , Lemons , Dingobird19 , Sir Janus UNBAN

juwie2k

We were casually play the TTT server by our own rules cause we were in discord and then Qrewzy comes and joins and we asked him if he wanted to join discord but no he didn't. We continued to play our way and before he started recording he was swearing at us and shouting into the mic, He triggered a temper in me where I often lash out on  people and may just say the first things in my head.

-rep It wasn't a private server for us to be doing those things and I myself think that we deserved that ban, it was his right to be mad and I apologize Sincerely.

Ok making up ur own rules and story’s won’t help in the video I dident swear once! I dident even talk in game and you can’t make up your own rules! If ur gonna make anything MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM GAME!

Edited by krewzy

Seems like a very low effort unban appeal, and as Lemons himself said, it wasn't a private server. This behaviour just highlights the immaturity that the group of you possess, and I believe that none of you are fit for a staffing role at present. I'm going to request for Lemons to be demoted from admins and Janus's mod application denied. You can't just obey the rules when it suits you, or as an act, it's about being a genuinely positive member of the community as a whole. Just because this isn't your main server doesn't mean you can ignore the rules and make regulars of that server uncomfortable; if you can't be seen as a role model or at least a friendly, fair presence,  then you have no place as a staff member.

If any of you have noticed me acting somewhat cold to you, it's because I don't just sweep things like this under the rug and forget about them. Don't be surprised if you're held accountable for your past actions. Small misdemeanours that build up over time often reflect someone's true character (e.g. Janus's long list of mutes, gags, kicks and bans). While I try not to publicly call out or embarrass people as a courtesy, don't expect me to be friendly either. The same goes for other admins and regular players, if you don't do anything to earn our respect, we'll treat you accordingly.

47 minutes ago, Lemons said:

-rep It wasn't a private server for us to be doing those things and I myself think that we deserved that ban, it was his right to be mad and I apologize Sincerely.

I appreciate your honesty :)

56 minutes ago, juwie2k said:

We were casually play the TTT server by our own rules cause we were in discord and then Qrewzy comes and joins and we asked him if he wanted to join discord but no he didn't. We continued to play our way....

So you're saying you play TTT as a dm server and once a player whom actually wants to play TTT joins, you will just continue playing "your" way and ruin their experience on the server?

I don't have a problem with you guys having fun on the server and doing your thing, but once a player joins that actually wants to play the gamemode, that is when you stop and play by the rules. 

56 minutes ago, juwie2k said:

He triggered a temper in me where I often lash out on  people and may just say the first things in my head.

Ridiculous. 

28 minutes ago, juwie2k said:

I don't see that I should be unbanned for my actions I just put the wrong title.

If you're not gonna put the effort into making a proper unban appeal with the right template, there is no way we will even consider unbanning you. 

Closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic