SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

noodle's Unmute Appeal

waffu

Your ingame Name: noodle

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194104919

Date / Time of Ban: 1/23/2018 23:11:55

Admin that banned or muted (if known): wisey

Reason for ban (if known): i was muted because i was i was bypassing otis's mute / gag by letting him talk through my mic

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: before doing this, i obviously wanted to make sure i could not get muted / gagged for this. otis spoke to eclipse about using phone on mic and he said there is no rule about it and he wouldnt know what he would do if it happened. this gave me a reasoning to do so and feel like a mute AND a GAG is ridiculous and unfair. kind of seems like a baited mute / gag.

How long are you muted for? Personally I would have muted you.. you're letting an already muted player talk through your mic -- Eclipse is right, there is no rule about it. However, there is something called common sense..
I would have done a short mute as a warning and if you did it again a more lengthy mute.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

A gag is not necessary in my opinion, you used your mic... 
A mute seems fair though, you're assisting in a mute evasion. As Jagzz said, it's common sense not to do that kinda thing. 
Agreed, a short mute as a warning, followed by a more serve punishment if continued. 

ye the whole saying something thru ur mic and getting gagged is a joke mute was fine but why the gag?

but i think this punishment is fair on eclipse side. 

Edited by Kishi

I went to@Ec1ipse to help decide what punishments you and other players should get, i was aware that you guys had previously talked to him about this but its still common sense, if someones muted or gagged its for a reason and although its not a rule its just common sense to not let someone talk on the server. I believe the silence should be revoked to a mute only and not a gag because you didn't type it.

bro this is 2 good, its just constant back and forth bullshit from you idiots saying eclipse said this eclipse said that, take the fucking anime dragon dildo out your ass and grow the fuck up

• Like 2

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

34 minutes ago, knxwledge said:

bro this is 2 good, its just constant back and forth bullshit from you idiots saying eclipse said this eclipse said that, take the fucking anime dragon dildo out your ass and grow the fuck up

Agreed the whole back and forth is childish i would make your statement then wait for a reply from eclipse before making words come out of his mouth. 

I was a witness of this whole thing and it was quite childish, but must i say in your defence, I think the back and forth chitta chatta bout elli and his statement is used for some kind of evidence, but what i am aware of is there is a rule about common sense and im sure you would think that getting someone punished for abusive behaviour on the voice channel to talk thru your mic is just simpe matter of you breaking the rule of common sense? Do you agree?

[edit]

This whole thing started around otis getting a 5 minute gag, leading to 24 hour mute out of a matter of abusive behaviour towards staff and on kzg the rule of abusing one another is very enforced by staff and the community in general this whole situation could of been resulted in the matter of 5 minutes or am i wrong?

Edited by Kishi

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic