SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nightmare.'s Unban Appeal

NightmareAUS

Your ingame Name: Nightmare.

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:74620621

Date / Time of Ban: 1:25pm Last Sunday.

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Ecl1pse/Jiggzo

Reason for ban (if known): Banned for apparently mass freekilling when I have an already previous ct ban. And ban evading.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: For one, I have never ban evaded and I never have done. I did not mass freekill as acording to jiggzo I have. First of all I would like to see proof of me freekilling all these people when I HAVE A CT BAN. This is unrightful ban I don't deserve a week for 'Ban Evading'.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

true haha 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

well i have seen you freekill, the warden put all T's at jumprope and u were wallbanning them with an awp ages ago and u dident care...

-1 on this..

6 minutes ago, krewzy said:

well i have seen you freekill, the warden put all T's at jumprope and u were wallbanning them with an awp ages ago and u dident care...

-1 on this..

But I like to point out that I am already ct banned but I get banned for mass freekilling. Now tell me how does that work with a ct ban?

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

1 hour ago, NightmareOCE said:

But I like to point out that I am already ct banned but I get banned for mass freekilling. Now tell me how does that work with a ct ban?

thats now what MY point is, u made an unban appeal to be unbanned and forgiveness, im putting my comment with my opinion im not talking about ur CT ban, and ur CT ban had nothing to do with that when sevral admins were on...

You literally freekilled 4-5 T's and left the server before I could CT Ban you. After this incident I decided to leave only moments later to receive a message regarding another mass freekiller on JB so I hop on and guess who it is... nightmare of course on another account speaking on mic. I then permanently CT ban you minutes before you disconnect and rejoin on another account. The ban is completely fair considering you have a history for freekilling and being overly nazi.

2 hours ago, NightmareOCE said:

You came onto the server on a smurf or two, I remember checking the IP after it was reported you were on a smurf mass freekilling.

Sorry if ur gonna come on a sever and be a dick head and break rules on purpose and be a cunt and troll and annoy other players who wanna play u deserve to be banned.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic