SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fozz's Unban Appeal

Fozzz

Your ingame Name: Fozz

Server you were banned / muted on?: Roleplay

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:204177381

Date / Time of Ban: 31/7/2017 @ 7:25pm

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): Yes, i know the reason this time, i've been made well aware of the fact that i impersonated an admin, trying to get out of jail on Roleplay all that time ago. I also changed my forum name to the name of another community after i was permanently banned.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Its been 6 months, i miss this community, i miss the minigames server, i miss the admins, i miss the people i met along the way. You cant even comprehend how much i regret getting banned on kzg. I know, skyprah, you have already said no, but please give me just one more chance. I'm sorry.

Edited by Fozzz

+rep 6 months is a long time and deserves to be unbanned and given a second chance. He was a regular player on minigames and have had so many laughs and good  memories with Fozz

Goodluck

1 hour ago, Wisey said:

+rep 6 months is a long time and deserves to be unbanned and given a second chance. He was a regular player on minigames and have had so many laughs and good  memories with Fozz

Goodluck

I Agree With Wisey. +rep and goodluck!

+1 

I believe being banned for 6 months is a considerable amount of time to think about and learn from your mistakes. Fozz was always fun to have around on MG even though he was a try hard, so I would like to see him back in the community. Of course, if he were to slip up again then the ban would be reinstated without hesitation; I'm sure he is aware of that.

Good luck.

6 months is probably half of Fozz's life

sтεαм

• 1 month later...

@Fozzz sorry for the late response.  I will accept this Unban Appeal on one condition, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. If any drama or anything arises again you will receive a permanent punishment.

Accepted.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic