SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Goose's Unmute Appeal

Goose

Your ingame Name: Goose

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53153695

Date / Time of Ban: 5:20pm 25/01/18

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Hayley

Reason for ban (if known): I warned people not to use speed.toggle. The exact words I said were "Do you know what can actually get you banned? Typing speed.toggle in console", and then i get 1 week silenced, even though i didn't type it in chat.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It inhibits me from doing my administrative duties, atleast ungag me, I can take the mute. I didn't even say anything in chat

1be.gif

+Rep Goose is a higher rank staff than Hayley on Jailbreak and we dont want people on jailbreak breaking the rules and Goose cant do anything about it. I believe Hayley did what needed to be done but a week silence wasnt needed. Goose said that he did this over the mic so if i was going to be a week anything it should be a week mute not week silence

+rep

after looking at my footage i did hear you only say it was 'bannable', not for people to type it.   I just heard 'by typing speed.toggle in console', but as i see it now...

I would say it was a false silence, huge mistake on my behalf :/

102 GIF

• Like 2

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic