SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] VelxinOne / Binary's Administrator Application

VelxinOne

Server Group You're Applying For?: AIM

Steam Account Name: VelxinOne / Binary

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:97903958

Description Of Yourself: im 28 years young, ive got kids myself, i enjoy the gaming community and assisting in helping those around me , As those who know me would know im a funny and clam guy as the virgo sign says we are quite placid

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 2 days 06:03:03 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: All day Weekends, Weekdays Between 4:30pm - 10:00PM

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: MTB , Naga

Players Vouching Your Application?: Unknown, But im sure people whom know me would vouch for me.

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe my skills will only benefit the server with my skill set, I've been admin on jailbreak, 1v1, Awp ,Buildwars, And many more so my understanding of the rules and how the game modes work should help me help the server become a sensible place

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I've been in the industry long enough to know how and what to do when it comes to dealing with server issues this goes from having years experience with being admin on another site. To owning my on servers, i have full understanding on how to control myself in tough situations,

I dont need to be taught SourceMod as my knowledge is quite clear.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

• Like 2

+1 rep i have heard great things about you from mtb 

~best of luck

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+1 he has the maturity obviously since he's 28 xD. Good player and well respected among the community. It is always good seeing admins of another community come join the dark side as well ;) + he makes maps which is a bonus.

Best of luck mate

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+rep

Was an Administrator along side @VelxinOne on another community.

He is very calm and approachable. He would be a great asset the the Aim admin team.

Great map creator as well!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Huge +1

Old mate Vo is a legend and is capable of handling any server. Down to earth guy 

Fun fact he once found a coin worth $2000 or something (I have probably over estimated the shit out of that number)

ying to touch

7 hours ago, Spodeyy said:

Huge +1

Old mate Vo is a legend and is capable of handling any server. Down to earth guy 

Fun fact he once found a coin worth $2000 or something (I have probably over estimated the shit out of that number)

Under estimated it was 2 rings valued at $53,000

thanks everyone for the great support much love

• Juicy 2

I don't remember your name, but I've most likely seen you on, I'm just bad at remembering names. Seems super mature and would very likely be a great addition to the aim staff.

+1

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

35 minutes ago, -2D- said:

I don't remember your name, but I've most likely seen you on, I'm just bad at remembering names. Seems super mature and would very likely be a great addition to the aim staff.

+1

haha yeah i change my name between VelxinOne or Binary 

35 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

+rep

cheers mate 

• 2 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic