SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

panda's Unban Appeal

fuckxtrah

Your ingame Name: panda

Server you were banned / muted on?: 1v1

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154920902

Date / Time of Ban: 01-28-18 21:21

Admin that banned or muted (if known): "CONSOLE"

Reason for ban (if known): Apparently, "Duplicate Accounts" I do share this computer with 2 people in my family, there are also a few computers around the house. Could that be why?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because I didn't do anything wrong.

Edited by pandapanda

seems pretty shady to me @pandapanda as an account from the same IP Address was banned 2 minutes prior to you getting banned, the first account "Do you know what skill is?" was banned at 21:19 and then 2 minutes later. your account "panda" was banned. lol

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:1:86338918 - First Account

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A154920902 Your account

Also after looking into the ban more I have found even more stuff like, the custom URL's are basically the same only difference is an extra "a" at the end of panda, also under the previous names on the first account, what do we find? oh panda haha

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

You type the exact same way on both accounts and have never connected at the same time. Also, as Tito already stated, the URL's are the same as well as the names.

Here's another one of his alts.

Chatlogs from your alt - Retakes

Chatlogs from your main - 1v1 Retakes

Finally, a thread where I can use my freshly baked meme.

of course, the "2nd" account you linked that is called panda is mine. ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/panda2__/ )

although I barely play on that account as it says "last online 25 hours ago" I only use it to play with my silver friends, I guess thats what I get for playing on that account a few times. I never read the rules about "alternate" account bans so its my fault. I would like another chance although i doubt i'll get it.

I do use autohotkey on public servers never in competetive, so that makes sense.

i'm pretty sure most people talk that way also, I only ever talk like that if im half asleep / lazy to reply. I rarely / if ever use slang.

Edited by pandapanda

I'd like my main account unbanned, as KZG in general is one of the primary servers I use for warming up and i'm quite well known, if I get my second chance i'll be grateful and not be stupid.

so are you claiming that the account "do you know what skill is?" is your account to? after just saying that you have family that use your pc? lol

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

28 minutes ago, pandapanda said:

I do use autohotkey on public servers never in competetive, so that makes sense.

The irony of the video is that auto hotkey will never give you a SMAC ban. You were cheating.

28 minutes ago, pandapanda said:

i'm pretty sure most people talk that way also, I only ever talk like that if im half asleep / lazy to reply. I rarely / if ever use slang.

I'm pretty sure most people don't link your account as their main.

27 Jan 2018 17:56:37 my mains steamcommunity.com/id/pandaaa__
26 minutes ago, pandapanda said:

I'd like my main account unbanned, as KZG in general is one of the primary servers I use for warming up and i'm quite well known, if I get my second chance i'll be grateful and not be stupid.

I think everyone deserves a second chance but you should probably wait out your ban for a while before trying to appeal again. Cheating isn't taken lightly on KZG.

Edited by Nyoom

• My Name is Tito locked this topic