SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

nightmare.'s Unban Appeal

NightmareAUS

Your ingame Name: nightmare.

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:74620621

Date / Time of Ban: 02-01-18 18:07

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Jiggzo/Justin

Reason for ban (if known): 'Doxxing'

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Ok this is the 3rd fucking time I've been banned by this guy serious action needs to be taken. He bans me without warning, no evidence and gives no complete fuck towards me. The admins on this server are so dirty it's not funny. I literally put the question in chat, 'Justin (blank)(random last name, you know the one to speak to him directly like his mum) when am I going to get unctbanned, since Hazza was unbanned? I wait for an answer and what I get back is a 2 and half month doxxing ban. For apparently doxxing him for a complete reason. I did not know his last name was (blank) and I should have atleast gotten a warning before getting bans. This has gone too far, I have multiple witness' of justin completely abusing his powers over and over again without the known of other fellow staff team members. I need a full demotion of Justin I have proof if necessary.
Sincerely Nightmare.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+Rep i know alot of people with that last name and nightmare could of been in discord or ts and talking to his friends that have that last name.

give him a chance as well :)

76561198302495157 ii.png

I do know Nightmare from the bhop server and I never took him to be the "fuckwit" type of guy. So best give him a chance +1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+1 rep hes a good guy 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

10 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

The admins on this server are so dirty it's not funny.

Are you serious man? Don't generalize things like that. It's a very naive statement (and I don't have to explain why).

Now onto the topic of you doxxing Justin, you did doxx him. You did broadcast his private information (his real name) and randomly joined the server to do so. This is not something you can randomly do and claim that you didn't know his name. Nobody in their right mind would go onto the server and first thing "guess" an admins full name (and what a "coincidence", it was his real name). Justin has his evidence and has showed me so don't claim out of ignorance that he didn't have any evidence. And for the record, doxing is not something that gets a warning, it is something that gets a harsh punishment as you violate somebody else's privacy. 

And on a side note, you were apparently permanently ct-banned for multiple mass-freekills (on main and alt). So if this is the case, I think you deserve a permanent ban.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

To extend further on Ja's statement, you have quite a history I must say in terms of ctbans and breaking general rules, ranging from being extremely nazi to mass freekilling with sole intent. This ban is quite justified for many obvious reasons.

Maybe there isn't an agenda against you but it's just your shitty attitude, and terrible aptitude to following server rules. You're a big regular on the server judging by the replies and hours played in your Mod App. Why would you need a warning. Grow up buddy.

• Like 2

Oh wow, this sure is gonna be a great thread.

First off, I thought you were gonna improve from your denied mod application (which shows how naive I am because it almost never happens). But just looking at your chat logs, shows the complete opposite http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/27627

Just calm the fuck down. Plain and simple.

2 hours ago, NightmareOCE said:

I need a full demotion of Justin I have proof if necessary.

Show it then, make an abuse report. Or even post it in this thread. I know that there is a lot of people that say this about the admin in question but when it comes to making an abuse report they fail to show sufficient evidence.

• Like 2

1be.gif

+rep as much as i like Justin and hes a cool guy i still dont see why hes admin, although the requirement to be an admin in 12 i think it should be raised to 15 or older like minigames for an example so as they mature they can more perms. That is a common  last name so even if it is your last name he wouldn't of known (I assume) and even if hes had a big history give him a chance, Nightmare is a cool dude and deserves to be given another chance and to be unbanned

Goodluck <3

7 minutes ago, Wisey said:

+rep as much as i like Justin and hes a cool guy i still dont see why hes admin, hes obviously not old enough to be admin and should be mod where he doesn't have ban perms. That is a common  last name so even if it is your last name he wouldn't of known (I assume) and even if hes had a big history give him a chance, Nightmare is a cool dude and deserves to be given another chance and to be unbanned

Goodluck <3

No.... he got my last name a while ago in a PayPal transaction.

2 hours ago, Supreme ❤ said:

+1 rep hes a good guy 

He was a good guy until he mass free killed, then came back onto 2 smurfs and did the same thing while boasting about it. Shouldn't of even been unbanned.

11 hours ago, skyprah said:

He was a good guy until he mass free killed, then came back onto 2 smurfs and did the same thing while boasting about it. Shouldn't of even been unbanned.

And i did my time for it. Now I have to wait 99999 minutes to get unbanned? Is that how people get banned these days. The real doxxing is leaking peoples address' and what they look like. All i did was guess his last name by accident. So know i have to wait to play KZG yet again.

official_night

:( dissapointed in you Nightmare 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

7 hours ago, NightmareOCE said:

And i did my time for it. Now I have to wait 99999 minutes to get unbanned? Is that how people get banned these days. The real doxxing is leaking peoples address' and what they look like. All i did was guess his last name by accident. So know i have to wait to play KZG yet again.

You cant mass free kill and just go it to serve time, as you get banned the time will just be increased each time. You shouldnt be "mass free killing" thinking ohh thats fine its only a day or two ban and then come back later and do it again, you have to learn from your mistakes

8 hours ago, NightmareOCE said:

• CT21: Guards must have a valid reason for killing a prisoner and should state that reason upon killing the prisoner.

You had absolutely no valid reason mass freekilling 3 times with about 20 intentional freekills. It's pretty much common sense that someone who has intentionally mass freekilled 3 times shouldn't be let back on the server.

It's all someone can remove this post. I'm not coming back to KZG anymore. 

official_night

cya have a good day dont forget supreme 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

53 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

It's all someone can remove this post. I'm not coming back to KZG anymore. 

sleeping beauty parody GIF

You said that last time when you called the server shit and dead. 

• Squidward Dab 1
  • Haha 1

• skyprah locked this topic