SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

space cadet's unban appeal.

Space Cadet

So I jumped on KZG 1v1 for a bit of a warmup before my comp matches as I usually do, and i'm in the game for not even 30 seconds and I get banned for no reason at all. I joined an Arena with no opponent, walked around for a bit and then just banned. I haven't played this server religiously for months and gotten up to rank 300 out of 100,00, just to be banned by some admin that has no idea what he was doing. I want to be properly talked to by an admin of this server to explain why I was banned when I was doing absolutely nothing wrong. I'm sure there are players on this server that can back me up for that.
thanks, a lot.

Hey man you have been detected for "Silent Strafe"... have you got any macros set up?

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Yeah I have quite a few macros set up across my keyboard, I have the Logitech G510 Keyboard and I have bound macros to the additional set of G keys on my keyboard. The macros perform move,wait,move commands in order to strafe more effectively. 

I use these macros in MM and have never been targeted for them, therefore I believe there to be nothing wrong with them. If it's a problem on your server then I understand and I will disable my macro's before joining any KZG server. 

1 hour ago, Space Cadet said:

I use these macros in MM and have never been targeted for them, therefore I believe there to be nothing wrong with them. If it's a problem on your server then I understand and I will disable my macro's before joining any KZG server. 

Sure thing dude, ill be sure to get you unbanned... Just assure that you have them turned off when playing on our servers :)

• Like 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• My Name is Tito locked this topic