SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Giveaway - 400 members

skyprah

It's that time again to say thank you to the community. On behalf of everyone I would like to thank all participants of the giveaway for their time on KZG and making this community a wonderplace to have. All of this isn't possible without the amazing players who play on all of our servers. Thanks for all the fun times and memories! Killzone will be giving away one sexy beast   AWP HYPER BEAST + a gamma 2 case and key.

The contest will be drawn exactly when the forums reaches 400 members. It will be drawn via random.org. Each member will be assigned a number in order of when they signed up onto the forums. For eg. If you were the 378th member registered then you would be allocated number 378.

How to enter
Rules

• Do not try to make multiple accounts because this will result in you being ineligible for this competition and any future competitions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIVEAWAY IS OVER

Congratulations to FANBOY for winning the AWP Hyper Beast!

We are already at 423 members so the next giveaway will be coming up pretty quickly. To celebrate 500 members it will be a bigger and better giveaway for such a great achievement. Thanks for everything

'DopeScope' wrote:
how do we check to see what number we were to join for us that dont know

You can check here: http://killzonegaming.com/memberlist.php
NksF4lc.png

'Kwala' wrote:
DopeScope wrote:

so im third down from page three, then what how do I know my number?

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
Kwala wrote:
DopeScope wrote:

so im third down from page three, then what how do I know my number?

Click on your name and it will say uid=x in the web address

x is your number
NksF4lc.png

'zsradu' wrote:
Whut how am I 443

Because the members go from 1- 500 but because a lot of those were bots in the early days they arn't included in the 400 current members. This was taken into consideration with the giveaway.

GIVEAWAY IS OVER

Congratulations to FANBOY for winning the AWP Hyper Beast!

We are already at 423 members so the next giveaway will be coming up pretty quickly. To celebrate 500 members it will be a bigger and better giveaway for such a great achievement. Thanks for everything :D