SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

by3 ban appeal

By3

Your ingame Name: currently by3, was baeg

Server you were banned/muted on?: Kzg

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:151757408

Date / Time of Ban: 09-17-17 12:43

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Thrasher

Reason for ban (if known): "toxic"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted

I literally only called him trash as a joke once and he perm banned me, so I talked to an admin and they unbanned me, then Thrasher perm banned me again, and I just gave up, now I want to get back into csgo and id love to play on kzg servers again.

Agreed, I doubt thrasher would perm ban  somone for calling him trash.

As @cjcambo said, there is either more to this story or this ban was not deserved. 

@Nyalon

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

He perm'd someone else for for something similar actually @Mtb
Either way i don't see why this player can't have another go at KZG, it's their only ban on record including comm bans

149626_101.png

34 minutes ago, Bubble said:

He perm'd someone else for for something similar actually @Mtb
Either way i don't see why this player can't have another go at KZG, it's their only ban on record including comm bans

Similar one you're thinking of is this ban. It was on combat surf if I rememer correctly. There was more to it than just calling someone "trash". Isn't this Im a bags smurf? 

3 hours ago, skyprah said:

Similar one you're thinking of is this ban. It was on combat surf if I rememer correctly. There was more to it than just calling someone "trash". Isn't this Im a bags smurf? 

No I used to be bags friend, idk but I think bag was stirring him up, then i just called him trash and he perm banned both of us

• skyprah locked this topic