SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TILT's unban request

Tilter

SourceBan Link: https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:47007470&advType=steamid&Submit

Steam Account Name: [TLT]Called It

Server: 1v1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47007470

Date / Time of Ban: 02-05-18 03:40

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [CowAC] aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hey I was playing on the KZG 1v1 servers a couple nights ago as I usually do and after about 3 hours of playing I got auto banned by console for apparently having an aimbot. I definitly do not cheat at all I have never had any previous bans on any other server or game on steam I've never been vacced and have a 6 year old account (http://steamcommunity.com/id/TILTIN/) I also play ESEA and faceit which ESEA's anti cheat invades your PC and I have never been banned from either of those. I have easily over 100 hours played on the KZG servers and have even expressed interested in being admin. I wasn't even killing anyone when I got banned me and several others on the server were talking to a Brazillian kid and weren't playing. 

Is there any possibility I can get unbanned ? I DO NOT have any kind of cheat and never will I have no idea what went wrong here. Thanks for your time.

im gonna +1 on this, coz its CowAC xd nah jks. but the whole CowAC thing is going around now with people being falsly banned.. but yea goodluck

2 hours ago, krewzy said:

im gonna +1 on this, coz its CowAC xd nah jks. but the whole CowAC thing is going around now with people being falsly banned.. but yea goodluck

He was banned immediately after killing someone, his story doesn't disprove anything.

I don't know much about CowAC since it's only been public for about 2 weeks. I'm also not sure why such a new and unreliable anti-cheat was added without it being properly tested on the servers.

There have already been a number of false positives for multiple reasons with the anti-cheat so far and the coder even stated in his thread that the aimbot detector was acting weird.

I don't see why the anti-cheat wasn't disabled when false positives first started occurring.

13 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

He was banned immediately after killing someone, his story doesn't disprove anything.

I don't know much about CowAC since it's only been public for about 2 weeks. I'm also not sure why such a new and unreliable anti-cheat was added without it being properly tested on the servers.

There have already been a number of false positives for multiple reasons with the anti-cheat so far and the coder even stated in his thread that the aimbot detector was acting weird.

I don't see why the anti-cheat wasn't disabled when false positives first started occurring.

You're wrong actually. The only false positives came from surf and bhop. The reason for this was because players were stuck in the world spawn which contained all players on the server in the exact same spot. Due to the players spamming their gun into the heads of lots of players triggered a ban. There is yet to be any false positive on any aim related server.

Yeah sorry at the time of the ban I was on my phone using google translate to talk to the brazilian kid and the person I was 1v1ing came up to me with his knife and I just sprayed around him and I guess I got the kill and immediately got banned. pretty much everyone in the lobby was messing around talking to the brazilian; so what I mean when I say I wasn't killing anyone is that I wasn't taking it seriously, just to clarify

Edited by Tilter

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

You're wrong actually. The only false positives came from surf and bhop.

My bad, thought it was happening on all of the servers.

13 hours ago, skyprah said:

You're wrong actually. The only false positives came from surf and bhop. The reason for this was because players were stuck in the world spawn which contained all players on the server in the exact same spot. Due to the players spamming their gun into the heads of lots of players triggered a ban. There is yet to be any false positive on any aim related server.

I know there is a bug on 1vs1 were every so often a round starts with 2minute timer, the !ws stop working and a few people spawn inside each other. Could that trigger the CowAC?

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic