SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

zn's Unban Appeal

z1n

Steam Account Name: zn
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198380668507

Server: AIM

Date / Time of Ban: 01-10-18

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think that i should be unbanned because I really regret cheating on the server. I have missed this server every day I have been banned and feel like i deserve a 2nd chance. I have stopped cheating now and have started to play ESEA & Faceit. I hope I can play on this server again some time in the near future.

4 minutes ago, z1n said:

Steam Account Name: zn
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198380668507

Server: AIM

Date / Time of Ban: 01-10-18

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think that i should be unbanned because I really regret cheating on the server. I have missed this server every day I have been banned and feel like i deserve a 2nd chance. I have stopped cheating now and have started to play ESEA & Faceit. I hope I can play on this server again some time in the near future.

+rep always used to play legit why did you hack? anyways i hope you have turned for the better and i hope you get unbanned :).

You are admitting that you purposely cheated on our server and want a 2nd chance?

To be also banned by console means you were blatantly cheating as well. So who is to say that you dont still cheat but were just testing out ways to hide them before you go play Faceit & ESEA?

I would vote no as there should be no 2nd chances for people stupid or weak enough to hack.

Im guessing this is the original ban?

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A210201389&Submit=Search

asd.thumb.PNG.39a39df23b813de0b1a5456e5ca6c749.PNG

Interesting profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/idgef/

asd3.thumb.PNG.85e75fbcb9a93f881cedd32e0261b324.PNG

But then you said you were banned on the 10-01-18

So im guessing that was this? Showing that you have already burnt your second chance. If this isn't you then you must have your dates mixed up as this was the only account i could find banned on that day on a aim server and i do apologize if its not. But it has been banned for the exact same thing and the exact same server and the day you claimed it was on.

asd2.thumb.PNG.23a5334d7cde757c9f9152d4971a0f57.PNG

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801839978

It should also be noted that the above account only has 4.8 hours of play time on it.

10 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

You are admitting that you purposely cheated on our server and want a 2nd chance?

To be also banned by console means you were blatantly cheating as well. So who is to say that you dont still cheat but were just testing out ways to hide them before you go play Faceit & ESEA?

I would vote no as there should be no 2nd chances for people stupid or weak enough to hack.

I know for a fact that zn does not cheat anymore and can vouch that he is legit. 

1 hour ago, z1n said:

Yes that was the account. Also I was banned as soon as I joined the server.

Ok. But the thing is you came into the server with intentions of using it.

You might be a good guy and you might not hack anymore but the fact is that you were caught and a month later you are trying to come back. 

I have no sympathy or respect for anyone who feels the need to ruin everyone else’s game just for their own enjoyment by using the assists of hacks and scripts.

'you can't cheat on vac secured servers'

'you can't cheat in prime lmao'

'got a reward from valve for reporting a hacker'

ESEA: http://steamcommunity.com/id/idgef

^ The fact that your description is the above - i HIGHLY doubt you've turned tail and stopped hacking. You may say you have, but we hear it all the time.

ALSO given the fact that your "ESEA" link is literally your steam profile? I mean i'm not too sure if that's an accident or anything, but hey you do you mate, 

Good luck but i'm definitely with pkN, i don't think you should be unbanned especially since it's only been a month since you were banned by the console

16 minutes ago, z1n said:

So because of my description a couple quotes means I still cheat? Righto lmao

No that's not what i was saying. Your profile shows that you don't have any remorse for your actions and are trying to take the piss by saying things like

'you can't cheat on vac secured servers'

'you can't cheat in prime lmao'
because you're such a cool guy and used cheats to prove these quotes wrong.

At the end of the day you were caught, it doesn't have anything to do with if you still cheat or not, the fact is you did.

Oh i murdered someone last week but im really sorry about it, would you mind letting me out of jail please. Clearly thats just a example and they are in now way are even close to the same thing but that is how you sound when you're trying to plead your case.

Actions have consequences and long standing repercussions, take this as a life lesson to be accountable for your own behaviour, actions, and attitude. Unfortunately for you this is the internet, so you can't do community service to prove your remorse. As aforementioned, the content on your profile and snarky responses within this thread make me doubt you are remorseful anyway; just another edgy kid that got pinged for cheating and is now throwing a hissyfit. 

-rep, should remain permanently banned in my opinion.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic