SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

PlayerAuctions Blog: What is a 3D printer?

PlayerAuctions

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this. We do not write just about games and trading, we'd also like to branch out from time to time and as geeks of varying interests and degree in the office, one of the interests we branched out to was 3D printers.

Personally, I never really bothered with these but as a casual toy collector, I began to realize how much of a godsend these 3D printers are. Plus, I know a few cosplayer friends and while I am not one, I imagine this will be a huge boon to them. That, and all the utility I can imagine with having a 3D printer at home is what drove us to write this article.

https://blog.playerauctions.com/others/davinci-3d-printer/

Hope you enjoy reading it! And please don't forget that we have a running giveaway for this which is found at the bottom of that same article.

We are always looking for writers! If you are reading this from KZG and you have a blog or is just someone who loves to write, drop me a PM so we can discuss about it! If you love reading stuff about games and you'd like to read a few pieces, maybe while in the loo doing #2 or in the bus, check out the rest of the blog site.

Sorry for the plug and if this post is inappropriate. I meant for this post to project that we're not just about selling and trading, and that we also do editorial stuff. :D

pa_sig.jpg.8d29aa9f2af6f7fcf6eabd5f00a6965c.jpg