SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] cartoons's Moderator Application

cjm8

Steam Account Name:  cartoons
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171801534

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Caleb, most people might know me as 'Cartoons'. I am 19 years old and am just about 3 years out of school. I am currently working for Marlborough Lighting & Sound where we do all the backstage stuff for events on site at the town's theatre and at some offsite hire events. I am only working casual hours with them at the moment so I spend the majority of my time at home playing Counter Strike. I am a very positive person, very honest and reliable, can take a good joke and love banter, and can get along with people very easily. However I can be serious and lay down the law if necessary.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  When I am playing on the KZG 1V1 server, I don't often see any Moderators or Admins on the server and when the server starts to get toxic all I want to be able to do is help. There have been times where the server would get out of control so I would message an Admin (Naga) to come take control of the server, but I feel like there should be at least one Moderator/Admin on the server at most times in the day. And me, spending most of my time at home will be spending most of my time on Counter Strike. All I want to do is bring down the toxicity levels of the server to make new players feel welcome and to make them want to come back to a safe environment instead of hearing (for example) the N word shouted by 4 people at the top of their lungs (yes I have experienced this).

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am a reliable, positive person in the KZG community who just wants to help out. I really enjoy playing on KZG servers and spend a lot of time on the servers. Playing on these servers is fun and all, however I feel it is time for me to take it to the next level and start to give back to the community. I get along with others well, and I really care about the server and the players of it having the best time they can.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 16:04:07 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play everyday of the week almost, except for days I am working which almost changes every week. However the majority I am at home. On those days that I am not working I usually start to play CSGO at about 10:30am and usually get off at about 11:30pm. No I do not play 13 hours a day, but anytime between those times is when I will be playing.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Naga, RetroViper
Vouching Players:  Vouching Players will vouch in the comments of the application as they want to read it beforehand.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by cartoons

+1  Cartoons has always been a very friendly positive player and is always around to offer a helping hand, very mature and responsible person who would make a great addition to the staff :)

Goodluck!!

• Like 3

giphy.gif

Neutral 

i play a mixture of aim servers and have not seen you before(also play 1 v 1 at least an hour a day) ,seems like a very well written application 

Best of luck!

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+1 known cartoons for a while... Top lad, mature, intelligent. What more do we want?

• Like 2

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

I have never once seen you on an aim server... should of gotten another admin to vouch tbh

anyway neutral from me, good luck man!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

1 hour ago, Mtb said:

I have never once seen you on an aim server... should of gotten another admin to vouch tbh

anyway neutral from me, good luck man!

I exempt him. I have seen him on numerous times.... He just has a different timeframe to most AIM admins.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

1 hour ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Cant say ive ever seen you in my life.

Naga vouches for everyone so that means nothing to me.

Like Naga said, he has seen me on the server plenty of times. And with my amount of play time on the server, I'm surprised nobody has seen me. Maybe you just haven't noticed me.
Nevertheless a reason I wanted to apply was due to the lack of times I have seen any other Aim Staff on the servers. I have played the server a fair amount in the last few months however I haven't managed to meet any of you, I have been wanting to apply for ages but I didn't want to wait to apply until I met another staff member as I would be just wasting my time. 
Hope this doesn't affect my chances too much.

Edited by cartoons

18 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

which server exactlly?

90% of admins say theyve nerver seen you which means you dont know the staff well enough

1v1

1 hour ago, cartoons said:

1v1

Friendly tip Jump on Retakes & Casual Comp from time to time Most of the admins love Casual Comp so your best chance to get to know us is there 

If you see me on 1v1 say G'day id be happy to have a chat.

I wish you good luck in your application  At least you took effort in writing it up

it always makes the app strong having multiple admins vouching for you, it is more efficient than just writing long applications. consider talking to aim admins or head admin for advice and/or vouching

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

21 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

it always makes the app strong having multiple admins vouching for you, it is more efficient than just writing long applications. consider talking to aim admins or head admin for advice and/or vouching

Like I said in the application I do play a lot of 1v1, however do not often meet any moderators or admins. How would you suggest I meet these people without running into them by chance?

chat to them.. nala applying for SK as we speak just added me and we are chatting, she doesnt know me nor we played enough together.. sell your self son ..you still have plenty of good feedback all the best :) 

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

15 hours ago, cartoons said:

Like I said in the application I do play a lot of 1v1, however do not often meet any moderators or admins. How would you suggest I meet these people without running into them by chance?

Come onto our teamspeak or discord server? mainly teamspeak if you want to actually catch the admins.

At this point in time, I cannot see another admin vouching for you. If someone is willing to vouch for cartoons, please do let me know or edit the application. 

If a second admin is not willing to vouch, I will have to deny this application. 

On 17/02/2018 at 3:27 PM, cartoons said:

Like Naga said, he has seen me on the server plenty of times. And with my amount of play time on the server, I'm surprised nobody has seen me. Maybe you just haven't noticed me.
Nevertheless a reason I wanted to apply was due to the lack of times I have seen any other Aim Staff on the servers. I have played the server a fair amount in the last few months however I haven't managed to meet any of you, I have been wanting to apply for ages but I didn't want to wait to apply until I met another staff member as I would be just wasting my time. 
Hope this doesn't affect my chances too much.

Neutral at this point 2days isn't exactly the most amount but seem cool retro vouched for you so I'm yeh I hop on the 1v1 servers and see if I can catch you

0812EA98-55DC-41B8-958A-0E3FC828C547-1923-00000373CCCB29B2.gif

• skyprah locked this topic