SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Campo's Unban Appeal

Campo

Steam Account Name: Campo
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035884508/

Server: AIM

Date / Time of Ban: 15/2/2018

Admin that Punished You: no idea

Reason for Ban: I believe someone thought i was cheating, as i was kind of owning kzg retake #1 so i got banned

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because it was not a correct ban

Edited by Campo

11 hours ago, Campo said:

Thats still not a Steam id.

Type into google: Steam ID Finder
Click on the first link and paste in your steam community link
Copy and paste your steam id that comes up

I saved you some time and here is your steam id so just edit the post above <3

STEAM_1:0:37809390

So by the looks of it you have been banned for duplicate account.

• This means that a account has been banned off your IP so when you tried to connect with this one it instantly banned you to stop people from rejoining with a smurf or different account to keep playing.

Before you say i dont have another account realize that it is connected to your homes personal IP so unless your neighbor is stealing your WiFi and getting banned on our servers then it has come from your house.

image.thumb.png.792afdcd78d83ccbf26e3ee718e4c62b.png

This is a copy of the ban report showing that the console instantly banned you for duplicate account.

• 3 weeks later...

And would you look at that - it's also a VAC Banned account. I Wonder I Wonder... Is it your Brothers? Sisters? Father / Mother? Friend? Cause it looks like that accounts got you added too! I reckon ban should stay seeing as the ban was registered in February and he's only now appealing it. 

• skyprah locked this topic