SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Switzy's Unban Appeal

doink

Skyprah sexy or na?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Skyprah sexy or na?

• not really
    • not really

Your ingame Name: Switzy

Server you were banned / muted on?: 1v1 Aim

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143507007

Date / Time of Ban: 2-23-18 06:00

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Console

Reason for ban (if known): Bhop, autoban by console.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was playing on the AIM server a week ago, I was banned by console for bhop hacks/auto strafe I guess.

It was believed to be a false ban, I appealed and my ban appeal was accepted. I was playing early this morning I was just bhopping around by myself waiting for another player to join the server. I hit a good bhop streak and got kicked and banned  by Console.

I'm a pretty active member of the community, everybody knows I don't cheat. Just another false ban hopefully that can be lifted? Thanks.

You literally just had this lifted last week but you somehow managed to get banned for the same thing again so im just going to go out on a limb and say the original ban was not false in the first place.

Recent unban appeal which was accepted

New ban post

image.thumb.png.70a3d5f03584427a128dcc3738e945cb.png

Old ban

image.thumb.png.22b764c435daa7b06836458200f3750a.png

Clearly someone didnt count their blessing's the first time they were let off and because you were you thought i can pull the same old thing again. The server doesnt kick you if you hit a "streak" it picks up on scripts or macros that you have running.

Here's a short person for your trouble                      boo hoo little women la GIF by Lifetime Telly

27 minutes ago, krewzy said:

You got to be actually fucking retarded to call false ban from CowAC. Lmfao gtfo cya

Not true, I've seen and heard admins say there's been plenty false bans lately.

I wasn't scripting or using anything, it was a false ban.

Considering the amount of false bans from CowAC and appeals, and unbans there's been, just assuming I'm cheating because I got "false" banned twice, not a very professional admin @-[pkN24!7]-

1 minute ago, ✩ Kodak said:

@skyprah could you comment on this please?

this dude doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Read through your original unban appeal and have a look at who the one who told you about the possible fake ban.

& @GimmeYoFries takes care of the unban appeals, skyprah is busy with everything else.

I highly doubt mouse wheel would activate smac. If you are using any type of macro, script, mouse programs or anything else that'll help automate your hops SMAC will pick it up and ban you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic