SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

!votekick command

Cubeed

Their has been so many people of causal breaking the rules multiple times and I have an admin or two to say this is true, I was wondering would their be any chance of !votekick to be implemented. :)  

I believe this could be abused when Admins or not around. Instead, I suggest users to record the demo. However, I'm sure others have a different opinion.

@"skyPRAh"
@"ThrasheR"
@Sorrow
@Acid

NksF4lc.png

I generally don't like the whole idea of making it public for anyone but I may be wrong. We are working on getting admins in casual competitive very soon. I have a few lined up already. Additionally, I have my VIP mutes which haven't really be used yet but I think they would work very well in the server.
@Kwala
@Cubeed

Based on past events trolls come in packs therefore they would all vote kick a person who isn't doing anything wrong

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

'Kwala' wrote:
I believe this could be abused when Admins or not around. Instead, I suggest users to record the demo. However, I'm sure others have a different opinion.

@"skyPRAh"
@"ThrasheR"
@Sorrow
@Acid
I agree on that completely but there has been a lot of people been breaking the rules and a !votekick would be useful and I think original players and people who are very active would know the difference. But I reckon it would be a really good idea to add that type of command

i am 100% against vote kicking.. leave that to admins. skyprah and thrasher are putting up a lot of admins recently and it will be a matter of time until most servers get constant admins around. letting 12ies or players with grudge against one another in control of deciding to keep or kick someone out of a server is going to cause a lot of pronlems. like kwala said, record or simply just pm an online admin/senior admin or owner to let them know.. or like some provide a video, or a screenshot to post in the abuse sector in the forums for admins to check it out and decide what to do. that way ass hats will realise that even when admins are not around they should behave because they will be REPORTED.

cheers.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Vote kicking is very stupid as first you have admin and u can report the person 2nd it will %100 get abused I personally think this is a no,no as the reasons I listed

• 3 weeks later...
Like the others have said vote kicking could easily be misused by a group of people that dislike each other. Although this could come in handy in multiple scenarios I believe this should be left for the staff to deal with.