SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Novelty Dingo's Unban Appeal

Novelty Dingo

Steam Account Name: Novelty Dingo
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:425658920

Server Group: AIM
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 03-04-18 11:15

Admin that Punished You: AIM ADMIN suprememes

Reason for Ban: Aimbot - 1 week

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was never cheating, the fact that this guy joins, see that a level 7 with 35hrs in is arena 1 with 50+ kills and 11 deaths and instantly thinks "this guy has a brand new account level 0, he's obviously cheating. He also doesn't have any evidence of me cheating...+ who would cheat in a 1v1 server... it's pointless. I am just an experienced player, who has been playing csgo for years. I know how to play, I know where people's heads are gonna be... I practise a lot so I am able to win.( and also get accused of cheats by silvers... its funny) What I don't understand is that someone calls him and accuses me of cheating, he then said he was pretty sure I was cheating... again where is the evidence...

Kind Regards,
Dingo

Apologies not enough evidence is gathered, our suspicion for you hacking cannot be backed up without any suitable evidance. Will contact a community director to unban you.

Cheers

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

who would cheat in a 1v1 server... it's pointless

Why do people hack in general? That should be pretty obvious mate. 

see that a level 7 with 35hrs. 

I am just an experienced player, who has been playing csgo for years. I know how to play, I know where people's heads are gonna be... I practise a lot so I am able to win.( and also get accused of cheats by silvers... its funny).

One of these things is not like the other.

At least you're getting unbanned though.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic