SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Smexy's Unban Appeal

Smexy the non racist!

Steam Account Name: Smexy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:27574550

Server Group: COMBAT
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: Unknown

Admin that Punished You: twitch.tv/kzgtheriddler

Reason for Ban: Doxed someone

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: So, it's beeen a while. I've decided im fucking sick of player boost and jetpack, so i'm appealing my ban. I would love to return to the community, you can ask most people, i've changed. i'm not a racist, i don't cuss at people as much, and i don't call people pooft cunts and aspies anymore. Love you all. -Smexy <3

Question, Why make a whole new forum account to appeal a ban when you can simply use 

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/profile/3544-sexy-smexy/

Also after 4 previous bans due to racism what makes you so different now when you didnt learn the previous 4 times.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool us four times, we are idiots for unbanning you

-rep

I was never racist. There is a very distinct difference when it comes to saying the n word and hateing a race.

5 hours ago, VelxinOne said:

Question, Why make a whole new forum account to appeal a ban when you can simply use 

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/profile/3544-sexy-smexy/

Also after 4 previous bans due to racism what makes you so different now when you didnt learn the previous 4 times.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool us four times, we are idiots for unbanning you

-rep

i'm pretty sure his account was restricted so he couldn't post content without it being verified by someone

latest?cb=20111128052231

Smexy, I know you mean good but sometimes you get out of hand and frankly thats not what KZG needs right now. As is evident you have been given way to many chances.

Sorry my dude -Rep

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

35 minutes ago, Lim. said:

i'm pretty sure his account was restricted so he couldn't post content without it being verified by someone

well if you didn't go full retarded all the time you wouldn't get restricted. 

Am i right?

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic