SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

AWP | Worm God w/ 4 stickers

Magic

Hey Mag1c Here,
I am giving this skin away to the community not to look good but to give back to the KZG community and make someone's day.
The Skin as said in title is a AWP | Worm God MW w/ 4 stickers Sticker: The Awper, Team EnVyUs | Cologne 2016, jdm64 (Foil) | Cologne 2016, kennyS | Cluj-Napoca 2015, and a name tag "The JFK Experience" I didn't name this nor did I put the stickers on so don't get mad at me for that.
Anyway that is what I will be giving away.

To enter

• You must have a Member Account on KZG
  • You must type a number below 1-200 (will add more slots if needed)
  • You must also include in your comment "#RIPKrizii2016"
  • Optional Please leave a comment on what I (Mag1c) could do better in the community
IF A NUMBER IS ALREADY TAKEN AND YOU PUT IT DOWN THE FIRST PERSON THAT USED THE NUMBER WILL WIN IF THE NUMBER IS CHOSEN!

Winner Chosen Saturday 3/9/16, The winner will get a PM and will be posted in the comments

I will use random.org to pick the number

We need atleast 20 entry's to draw if not 20 entry's by the Winning day, the winner will be picked when 20 members enter!

Thanks Everyone in the community you have made many of my days  :D

Finished Winner was Not a Cop

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

#RIPKrizzii2016

Thanks Man

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

#RIPKrizii2016
Thanks Magic... I some wat forgive you for leading me into armory....
My suggestion for you to do better in the community is not to lead ct's into armoury haha :heart:
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

#RIPKrizii2016

Thanks for doing the giveaway mag1c!

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png