SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

stealer's Unban Appeal

coolman420

Steam Account Name: stealer
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:31645158

Server Group: SKILL
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 04-04-18 09:45

Admin that Punished You: ADMIN+ Tito

Reason for Ban: alt

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This is not an alt. I only have one account that I play csgo on. I'm sure this was a mistake.

Skyprah can track your IP and check if you do have multiple accounts so make sure your telling the truth

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

If this is a mistake, my dude, you have nothing to worry about. Skyprah will have a geez at ur ip and check it out :D 

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

I think as a community director Tito can also check IP's hence why he has banned you for alt account as it would've show up for him. There would be no reason for him to just look at you and go oh this is clearly someone we have already banned and just banned you without checking before he did so.

58 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

I think as a community director Tito can also check IP's hence why he has banned you for alt account as it would've show up for him. There would be no reason for him to just look at you and go oh this is clearly someone we have already banned and just banned you without checking before he did so.

Like I said in the OP, this is not an alt. I don't share this IP with anyone and I doubt my mum is surfing when I'm not here.

21 minutes ago, coolman420 said:

Like I said in the OP, this is not an alt. I don't share this IP with anyone and I doubt my mum is surfing when I'm not here.

Yea thats fair enough haha, we will just have to wait for bossman @skyprah to take a look into this as he is really the only one who can resolve it.

• skyprah locked this topic