SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] SpeeDY's Administrator Application

Speedy

Steam Account Name:  SpeeDY
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88550891

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a nice, mature, responsible, diligent, conscientious and easy-going guy who enjoys playing CS:GO and ensuring others do too. I have had minor experiences in the past, such as being very trusted by a small 500 member community. I am aware of most the basic admin commands. However, if I do not know any, I am able to learn quickly and efficiently. In addition, ever since I first connected the server, it has been special and an extraordinary experience for me. It's unique in many ways. The community/players are inviting, funny and kind. Minigames is truly lots of fun to play.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities I can bring are responsibility, maturity, diligence, trust, honesty, ambition, delegation, commitment, conscientiousness, loyalty and reliability.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I strongly believe I should be an Admin of the KZG Minigames Server as I have the responsibillity and maturity to be an admin. I believe I am capable of taking care of the Minigames server as I am very reliable and trustworthy, and can handle bad situations with the powers I have been given to a great extent. I am friendly and am able to defuse any accidental mistakes I make. I am good at enforcing the rules and ensuring that they are followed by all in order to make everyone's game enjoyable. I am friendly and able to solve issues quick and efficiently with out any further problems. I will always try my best to contribute to this community as much as I can, making it on my of my huge priorities. I am also very clear and understandable when resolving issues, and able to deal with a wide range of situations that approach me. I may be a slightly younger applicant, but I guarantee you I will be a great choice for this role. As I find myself mature and very responsible for my age.

Play-Time on Server Group:  9d 12:55h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Depending on other life commitments, such as sport, school etc. I am usually online mostly on the weekends in the evening or around midday. Otherwise, 3-4 days during a normal week (in the afternoon between 4-10pm)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Zing, Snapz, Hayley, ec1ipse, Dongle, Goose, lim
Vouching Players:  lil goat, Moose, feqker, waide

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by SpeeDY

+rep
SpeeDY is an outstanding active member of kzg minigames, who knows all the rules and has seen how staff members punish rule breakers. SpeeDY is always active throughout the day and would be a great help to the server. 
guggy.gif

latest?cb=20111128052231

Fatty +rep

extremely helpful to all players, keeps players under control easily, this application shouldnt be up for long.

A very strong candidate for the role, all prior comments pretty much sum him up.

I hope this application is accepted rather promptly considering SpeeDY has vouches from all active minigames staff.

+REP

Really chill and nice on Awp and i feel will do just fine as an administrator.

Good Luck!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+1

Henlo Speedy, big fan!

Alright so apart from kicking me from discord you're an absolutely great bloke. Always beating me to asking people to change their names when advertising and telling people to be quiet in the case of mic/chat spam. You would have to be the most consistent player on MG that puts in effort and that clearly shows that you want to be admin. Really fun to have around on the server, always happy to participate in conversations and never fails to welcome people to the server. Really active on the server and would be a great addition to the team! 

In my opinion you are the best option as staff member for MG and like everyone else has said already you should definitely be accepted sooner than later. Good luck mate!

sтεαм

Giving him the +rep that matters, from the mouse of De_community

very active would !respawn @all If I asked ;)

anyways very helpful enjoy playing MG when hes on

+1 good mans yes 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Accepted. 
Please get in contact with me via steam or Teamspeak to go to the next stage :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic