SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Blankyy's Unban Appeal

Sculpted By The Gods

Steam Account Name: Blankyy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:151102002

Server Group: SKILL
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: Around a week ago, cant find on sourcebans

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: I called Skyprah a name and I deeply regret doing so.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned from KZG skill surf because I believe it is the best Australian surf server out there, I don't like playing on any of the others ones because they have so many issues, i'd rather just come on here and not worry about the server crashing.

Also I was removed off GameMe, but I was rank #5 in time played so I put in hours :)

Edited by Sculpted By The Gods

10 hours ago, Sculpted By The Gods said:

Also I was removed off GameMe, but I was rank #5 in time played so I put in hours

Your not deleted off gameme just checked and you have 9days and 22hrs on kzg surf servers

Your a good guy but can do some silly things I'll give you my +1 but be more aware of what your doing. 

• Like 1

I'm in the middle of investigating the above claims of doxing, one of two people who reportedly witnessed it has said they can't remember the event happening and the other person I haven't been able to contact yet. The Person who was doxed wasn't on the server at the time. This all happened on another server not KZG so it makes everything that little bit harder to investigate. 

I will get back with a confirmation on what happened in the mean time please put this on hold.

Edited by Raven
  • Like 1

I have spoken to the people involved. There is no evidence as this happened on else where and the person involved wasn't on the server at the time.

I have spoken to Blankyy regarding this and he has admitted to saying Doshii's first name on the server but only in front of him.

On talking to Doshii we feel that if Blankyy should be unbanned but given a one week mute.

• Like 2

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic