SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ttaM's Unban Appeal

ttaM

Steam Account Name: ttaM
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:48249419

Server Group: MINIGAMES
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 4:45pm 20/04

Admin that Punished You: Goose

Reason for Ban: apparently i was glitching a map??

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i did not hear anyone telling me to stop doing what i was doing due to ingame being turned down and lots of noise in my discord. also how was i supposed to know that was a glitch and not the way the map was meant to be... i have seen plenty of minigames maps with walls you can walk through, maybe give fair warning next time instead of banning someone for a day

i was not slayed for anything, steph said she was..

and if you can read it says i couldnt hear ingame and there was no warnings in chat that i could see

maybe do your job a little better and give fair warning instead of jumping straight to a day ban

• Like 1

Was the most obvious display of power hungry administration I've ever witnessed, and I came from cs:s ahahahaha. Kind of disgusting how he got a day ban for playing a map?

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Well i clearly remember slaying both of you and i also warned everyone over voice chat. And don't say that you can't hear voice chat because it seems every time I use your mic you talk shit about me for no reason whatsoever. And suprisingly it wasn't me who banned you. Also your days of toxicity towards not only me, but other staff and players really doesn't help your chances to get unbanned. 
Good luck ttaM, see you in 1440 minutes!

latest?cb=20111128052231

You and your mates come on and abuse staff members and are general nuisances to the server.

I told the WHOLE server not to go into the yellow wall (which is a one-way wall) and Lim had already slain you earlier that map.

It's a 1-day ban. Next time don't exploit the map.

1be.gif

for starters your a fuckwit lim i was not slayed

at the time of this incident someone was spamming the discord and i couldnt hear... if i had heard you tell me to stop or i would be banned then why the fuck would i continue to do it and get banned

• Downvote 1

You are a pest that constantly abuses and shits on staff and players on the server with your "friends".

You are now lying about not being aware that you were glitching the map to which you were fairly warned.

And have now started abusing staff on the forums, so i think this should be extended if anything

How loud does your discord have to be to not be able to read admin chat???

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

5 minutes ago, ttaM said:

for starters your a fuckwit lim i was not slayed

at the time of this incident someone was spamming the discord and i couldnt hear... if i had heard you tell me to stop or i would be banned then why the fuck would i continue to do it and get banned

I slayed you along with steph. no need to call me a fuckwit

latest?cb=20111128052231

actually stupid, when was i given fair warning buddy.. and how am i to know that it is a glitch. how about instead of banning players you fix or remove the map 

1 minute ago, Lim. said:

I slayed you along with steph. no need to call me a fuckwit

i was not slayed i didnt do it before being banned

Why is it considered exploiting the map now? when everybody always shot through the wall on legospace multigames and it wasn't considered exploiting as you can literally just walk through it. Now suddenly the new admins are saying its exploiting the map??? Also mostly the whole server did it and Lim even jumped across the wall? is that not map exploiting aswell??????????? Hypocrite.

Unban Matt!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Stephhh
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

ur cute xoxox
17393_1002.png

19 minutes ago, SamTheLegendMan said:

2. on a more serious note, if matt was banned why isnt laura banned? they were glitching a m249 and warned by multiple people, blatant disregard for admin ettiquette and clear favouritism, apparently if you say anything the admins ban/mute/kick you, fix your shit.

Bhopping to the m249 on race isn't a glitch. As for the wall bug on lego_space I don't see why there was a need for such a harsh punishment, a slay, kick or 30 minute ban would be more appropriate.

Instead of harshly banning players for bugs in the server/map, resulting in shit like this constantly happening. Why don't the admins try to fix the issues with the server instead of banning players for it?

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Denied.
You're simply a troll wait out the day.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic