SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[FUN SERVER] »wolfleader || KZG ❤'s Moderator Application

Wolfleader

Steam Account Name:  »wolfleader || KZG ❤
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92203128

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi my name is Wolfleader. I am 15 years old and in year 10 at school. I’ve been part of KZG community for the last 2 years and have enjoyed every moment of it. I am a kind-hearted soul who always looks for the best in people no matter what the situation and circumstance may be. I very much dislike people who break rules and believe they should be punished for their actions. As Isaac Newton would say “For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction”.
In year 9 I was lucky enough to be part of my school’s Student Representative Council (SRC). This meant I was one of the Student leader’s in my year group. Part of the SRC meant I had to show initiative, commitment to my role and skills to deal with certain situations. This has greatly improved my public speaking, my leadership skills and my ability to deal with others whom may be quite rude/toxic.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities I can bring to KZG are mature, calm, collective, responsible, and honest and most of all committed to my role.
Currently the Fun Server has no Moderators of Admins which can lead to people getting out of hand. Every time there is a new player I want them to feel welcomed and enjoy the Fun Server for what it is, fun. I try and talk to the new players giving them advice on how they can change their weapon skins, how they can get cool items like the jetpack and how some of us get these cool little perks called Bonuses. Even with experienced players I try to be as friendly as I can and always cheer them on even if they don’t win a round.
**NOTE SERVER DOESNT HAVE ANY RULES YET

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I strong think i should be a Moderator on the Fun server as I am a mature, positive person who is reliable. All I want to do is help out KZG and give back to the community! I really care about the Fun server and right now the server doesn’t have any Admins or Moderators so I thought it is time for someone to step up. I am excellent at enforcing rules as so everyone else on the server can have a fun time. If you are breaking the rules watch out for me! I have always tried to help with this community and I think this is a big step in the right direction for myself. I can resolve issues without being one-sided. I like to hear both sides of the story otherwise it isn’t fair. I know i am still quite young but this won't stop me from doing the best I can and hopefully the best anyone has ever seen me do!!
I am only applying for Moderator as i think it would be a great opportunity for me to get a feel of what Admin is like and find ways i can improve myself before getting a more senior rank.

Play-Time on Server Group:  38 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  **All times in Perth time ----- 2 hours before EST
Around 7:30-8:40am then after school around 3:30-5:30pm on weekdays ** on tuesday i have hockey training so i wont be on after school
On weekends i am typically on around 12pm-6pm and will send most of that time in csgo **Note some days on weekends i might not be free due to commitments

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ARE NO STAFF MEMBERS
Vouching Players:  Wispy, Leo 17, TheProGuru, Cartoons, Krewzy, Scream, Mirage

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Wolfleader
  • Thumbs up 1

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

i have played with wolfleader on the FUN server and he enforces the rules to other player's and help's new players out.

i think he will do good as this role.

b1g +1

Almost always positive, knows what is right and wrong, keeps his calm.
I believe he will be a great fit for the job. Known him for a while now, always been a nice guy to me and everyone around him.
No other Admin/Mods on the Fun server at this point in time, and we are in need of them.

Big ol' +1 from me

Good luck bud <3

Neutral. I haven't seen you on Fun Server so I don't know how you act on the server, but from my past experiences from seeing you on the forums, discord, and Teamspeak, you are a respectful and helpful member of the community.

+ You can have young mods, I know that plenty of staff are 15 or were 15 when they were staff (myself included). Good luck :) 

1be.gif

well written application especially for someone only in year 10, you seem like a person with the right attitude for the role Best of luck :D 

22 hours ago, Bobbby said:

-1 only 15 u cant have young mods

I'm 13 and an administrator, there are exceptions you know. Not only that but 15 is a good age for not only mod but administrator. 
+rep Would suit the role well.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Neutral. 

The reason I am saying neutral is because I don’t know if you are ready to moderate a server. I may be completely wrong but from my experience with young staff members is that they panic.

However I have seen @Wolfleader around the servers and from what I have seen he is respectful. 

I would just like to point out that age isn’t everything, I only recently turned 16 + I have been staff across various games since I was 13 and I believe no one should be given a -rep just purely because of their age.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+1

helps users on the fun server has a good understanding. Mature unlike some 15 year olds 

Nothing bad to say about him 

+1 Seems like a nice and respectful kid, not sure how he is on the fun sever but helped me when i didn't know what to do. Goodluck <3

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

• 2 weeks later...

+rep .. he is dying to be admin and for that persistence maybe a good thing will come out of it, I feel like wolf will commit well and dedicate his time to the server. if he doesnt well its a trial period first 2 weeks after all.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

On 26/04/2018 at 7:17 PM, Jaggo said:

I'm 13 and an administrator, there are exceptions you know. Not only that but 15 is a good age for not only mod but administrator. 
+rep Would suit the role well.

jagg is one of the best youngest admins in the kzg community, age isn't always a barrier.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

gets easily annoyed don't know how he would deal with it if mod but he will find a way he is persistent.

+1   

Denied, Failed to pass the requirements.

• Angry Weed 2

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic