SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[ Jailbreak ] Removing Auto-Bhop Please comment your opinion below!

Ay_Papi

I know a lot of people will not want this to happen but do have a read of my points and think about the future of the server and what it would bring!

Auto-Bhop
I think removing A-B would definitely be a big old + I 100% know that this would take an ample amount of time to get use to since it's been around for so long and pretty much every single player relies on it as a form of transport whether it be going to a beacon, rushing a guard, doing a map game and running away from guards.
Negatives of auto-bhop:
  • Extremely easy to rebel as a prisoner
  • Hard for guards to shoot prisoners jumping from side to side
  • Any map game with an area that can be bhopped will be won by whoever starts first 9 times out of 10
  • Speed cap of 300 velocity
  • Unfair for players who cannot yet afford it
  • Simplifies map games
  • Takes out some skill
Positives of auto-bhop:
  • Makes everyone look and feel like a god hopper :D
  • Easy mode of transport
  • Simplifies map games
  • Don't have to focus on landing jumps
Negatives of legit-bhop:
  • A bit of a pain to get used to
  • Hard to do if lagging
  • Harder to rebel if you can't land hops
  • Will have to time jumps to get good hops (Will come with practice)
Positives of legit-bhop:
  • Removes speed cap 
  • Can make for some fun last requests and warden games
  • Easier for guards to shoot rebelling prisoners (Unless they hit some dank hops)
  • Other players will not have an upper hand (purchasing auto-bhop)
  • Map games will be more enjoyable and maybe a bit more difficult
  • Adds something to get better at

With A-B at the moment yeah it's an easy mechanic in which you just hold down space and you'll never miss a jump/bhop. I also understand bhopping properly takes a lot more effort and focus. However by removing A-B we could then also take away the movement speed cap of I think it's 300 (Stock CS:GO cap) which would be awesome, due to the fact that we could make proper use of bhop games on maps rather than pretty much whoever starts first wins because it's pretty damn hard to mess up one of the hops with auto. This would also add some skill as you will have to jump at the right time to land and continue your bhops. also this would make things like cannons extremely fun to use as you could get the boost from the cannon then bhop using the speed of the cannon which makes for some pretty fun games and last requests. Even rebelling would be better as you would need to hit good hops to either escape or kill a guard which is very satisfying!

Thank you for reading! Do post comments below

Yours truly, Ay Papi
P.S
Will be editing it as I go so do check back here and there
if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Idk what to say like I like auto at some times and not at other, but this is like saying jetpack or not, because jetpack and bhop both have to be purchased its hard to say, what I am going to leave with is if it gets removed I think a small amount atleast of credits that might have been hard earned to get these should be refunded. Thank you for your time :)

Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Well we've all used auto-bhop for so long and same with jet pack I feel they have more than paid for themselves with the time and advantage you gain while using them. That being said it is not up to me to deal with refunds etc, but maybe we could all come up with an idea if this does go through to make everyone as happy as possible and get some credits back but yeah all depends on our feedback.

Thankyou for your input mag1c

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

auto bhop will never be removed it's whats bringing a lot of people here because it's fun. and what server are you talking about all of them or just one? regardless, I suggest a vote for auto bhop or no-auto bhop just like how there is a vote for gravity in scoutz for example. agree?

Chur

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

@buLLee My bad forgot to add this is for jailbreak cheers bullee

@CELLA I haven't played minigames in ages I'll have to pop to see how the bhopping is on there. I don't want it to be too easy to bhop because with no speed cap that'd be so over powered and easy to rebel.

Its not easy bhop, its more like advanced bhop. It requires a little bit of skill for new players but would definitely benefit. But yeah, it doesn't have a speed cap which might be a little hard. I guess we could just get somebody to code that to a speed-cap.

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search