SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MINIGAMES Trolls

Forest

Your ingame name: ?Ronald?

Their ingame name: Cool Clan

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ):

Which server?: MINIGAMES

Reason for why they should be banned: All they do is troll, delay, annoy admins and bully people.

Proof/Evidence: Everyone knows they do

Extra(If any):

Ok dude you cant say cool clan because doesn't tell me who your talking people such as speccy, Murdz and ect dont troll please tell people who your talking about ty bro ;)

here we go again, i feel like there needs to be some sort of evidence behind this claim or yourself should be banned for falsely accusing the cool "clan". The post itself, i cant tell if it is a joke or not but should not be taken seriously at all and just shows your level of maturity.

Edit: just spoke to ronald and who he said was trolling. Admin was online and didnt slay that person for "trolling".

I've been on minigames all of today and the majority of the server being up. I understand that alot of people dont recognise the difference between trolling and banter, and although they do teeter on the line, they arent doing anything wrong. In my opinion, none of them deserve being banned

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search