SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] SodiuM's Moderator Application

ill SodiuM LFT

Steam Account Name:  SodiuM
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155895304

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a fun loving kid who likes to make servers in Cs a better place and a known face. I enjoy communicating with people and gaining more friends to enjoy Cs on.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Great talent, active within the community, friendly towards staff and players, eager to learn new things, make more friends and make kzg a better place. Gain respect.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I try my best after school and weekends to play KZG and to help it grow and thrive as the best Australian Server to have fun on. Throughout my time during KZG i've come to know the staff very well and they've come to know me. Most like me some don't. Also throughout my time i've come to know many players such as Taqo, paradiso, lulu and many others who have become my friend on steam and kzg and know me quite well. Many of the players on KZG say im a great member and would say I would do well moderating and maybe even administrating the lovely server of KZG. I also deserve this role because I work hard for it, doing hours upon hours of this server and have enjoyed every second of it. Sometimes I try and help settle conflicts with people due to admins or mods not being on at that time. Throughout this time helping people I have learnt some experience on how to settle certain types of conflicts and how to also gain respect from these people as well.

Play-Time on Server Group:  31 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mon-Fri: 3-9
Sat-Sun: 11-11

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Blizz, Naga
Vouching Players:  paradiso, lulu, taqo, lucaszera, Gustav Goldanio

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Big phat +1 for the bloke, absolute legend among the KZG community. Young players look up to this pocket rocket as he climbs the path of his destiny to CGi finals. Brings the laffs to the server every time he connects, so would be good to have a clown on the staff team. (Other than me self  )

Good luck homo <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Not gonna blow my trumpet but im pretty sure it says

Admin Application Requirements:

• 30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

don't really know you but Good luck!

Edited by Jerry
typo
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Neutral as of this moment.

This is because im generally on either cas comp or 1v1 everyday and have only ever seen you on once. Your forum acc is not old enough nor does it have the 20 posts needed. But when i did see you on you did seem like a nice guy, so Good luck

On 5/8/2018 at 10:14 AM, Jerry said:

Admin Application Requirements:

• 30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

his actually applying for mod which is:

Moderator Application Requirements:

• 20 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.
    • That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

On 5/7/2018 at 11:55 PM, ill SodiuM LFT said:

STEAM_0:1:155895304

Sometimes steam id finder is bad and your actual steam ID is STEAM_1:1:155895304

For now unfortunately i will be giving this a -1 for one of two things.

1.  I might have played with you before but i have no recollection of it. That can be a good thing yes, but it also shows that you are not being made aware of while on servers on teamspeak on discord.
  2. Number two set off the warning signals for me as i see there has been a console mute for toxicity right after a mute from @RetroViper earlier and this was only a month a few weeks ago if im not mistaken. This is not a good sign to me.

It took us a while to work out who you were. But im still going to be minus repping this. While you may have apologized after your outburst and i do understand your anger at the time but after being unmuted so you could have your say then swearing at me for not slaying someone for playing there own way and explaining the reason behind it you still went off and started swearing at me. Hence the mute that followed. 

As i said you almost immediately apologised after but the way you decided to go off over the server and blaming the admins was not the right way to go about it.

Also you had told me that you had spoken to skyprah before it and he said nothing is to happen to the person but still felt the need to then have your say over voice chat getting half the server into a mood. That stuff is not on and is not even close to the right way you should go about things.

I think giving it a bit of time and proving that you can be trusted to not have outbursts would be a better way to go about it rather than giving you the ability to silence anyone who disagrees with your point of view. Not saying you would but obviously its a risk that has to be mitigated before giving someone the thumbs up.

• Squidward Dab 1

+rep

ALL MY YES.

huge fuckin sick cunt whos fun to play with. top vouch for me.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Due to recent altercations with current staff members, relatively low hours and forums activity your application will be denied. My biggest suggestion is to genuinely interact with the community on the forums, spend some time here, introduce yourself to staff and keep being active.

DENIED. 

• panthA locked this topic