SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Suspect's Unban Appeal

The Suspect

Steam Account Name: The Suspect
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:437571542

Server Group:   Fun server
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 13/05/2018

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: i was told i was banned for cheating which i have not done sop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i didn't cheat

Edited by The Suspect

+rep

20 hours and a god, hitting one deags like nothings thats why im going to

-rep!

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

8 minutes ago, Lethiem said:

Why join on an alt in the first place, what ever happened to your main. 

I was waiting for my comp cooldown time on my alt.

Just now, Lethiem said:

Gold Nova - Global doesnt mean anything, the aim locks were reaalll. monkaS

i know :) just thought i might say it. i am still neutral

i say we leave it for a bit and see if he's account gets vacced in a week then judge it. ( yes i  understand it might be undetected)

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Yeah so my mate wasn't cheating. I got him into this server to play with me as i liked this server. Instead of banning him yourself you should of waited until he'd get vac banned. thats if he was cheating. Instead of being like oh this guys cheating he is 1 shotting ppl with a deagle. That's pretty common in csgo guys... I think we all know that. Yes he has a alt account. Yes it can sound fishy but he wasnt cheating. Theres no reason for him not to get unbanned as you's have no proof but seeing someone who was deaging people in a game. It's common in casual/Comp games for people to be 1 tapping people. Should of waited to see if anti cheat system would work which 99.9% of the time it does. That's if he cheated which he didnt. I've played combat surf for over a year. I've gotten my friend into the servers to play them aswell as they're good. I would want him unbanned. If you's have proof? of him cheating then I would love to see it. Other then that theres nothing you can hold him against. Hopefully he gets unbanned and can play again thanks. 

+rep

Edited by SuicideSheep

59 minutes ago, SuicideSheep said:

Yeah so my mate wasn't cheating. I got him into this server to play with me as i liked this server. Instead of banning him yourself you should of waited until he'd get vac banned. thats if he was cheating. Instead of being like oh this guys cheating he is 1 shotting ppl with a deagle. That's pretty common in csgo guys... I think we all know that. Yes he has a alt account. Yes it can sound fishy but he wasnt cheating. Theres no reason for him not to get unbanned as you's have no proof but seeing someone who was deaging people in a game. It's common in casual/Comp games for people to be 1 tapping people. Should of waited to see if anti cheat system would work which 99.9% of the time it does. That's if he cheated which he didnt. I've played combat surf for over a year. I've gotten my friend into the servers to play them aswell as they're good. I would want him unbanned. If you's have proof? of him cheating then I would love to see it. Other then that theres nothing you can hold him against. Hopefully he gets unbanned and can play again thanks. 

+rep

not gonna say your super trustworthy with vac bans

https://gyazo.com/a58ed4d80c45669a011d214cb2b56103

you could not of been on any of the servers as they are vac proof.

right now i am giving this a -1

Cheers,

11 hours ago, Lethiem said:

Gold Nova - Global doesnt mean anything, the aim locks were reaalll. monkaS

Pogchamp lul

21 hours ago, SuicideSheep said:

Instead of banning him yourself you should of waited until he'd get vac banned. thats if he was cheating.

Are you serious? haHAA Let's wait for VAC, never ban anyone!

1 hour ago, panthA said:

Are you serious? haHAA Let's wait for VAC, never ban anyone!

yeh haha. i said wait a week see if he gets caught by a vac wave. even if he doesn't he was really sus. i watched him play on his main and he wasn't that good. Also saw him play casual on alt account wrecking everyone with insane flicks.

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Denied, please put more effort into a unban appeal in a month or so :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic