SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

karuga- LFT's Unban Appeal

s1mplekye

Steam Account Name: karuga- LFT
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:190403432

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 14/5/18 8:47 PM

Admin that Punished You: Jaagzz

Reason for Ban: I got banned for "Arguing / Toxic / Delaying" Even though I wasn't really arguing and it wasn't just me as well, a lot of other people were arguing more, toxic even though I said one sentence towards nobody and a few other people were being toxic and delaying even though I was trying to kill the last person by a trickshot when it was a 3v1.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't really see a point because I was never warned unlike other people. One person did say 2 racial slurs yet got warned both times and those reasons don't really apply to what I was doing.

You were warned.

You were not the only person warned/punished.

You were delaying before and after the warning.

You were not banned for racism but for delaying round after round and then arguing with the admin.

You were banned for 10 minutes and it has already expired. 

You were all warned, it was a 10 minute ban so you should be fine. I had enough, I had warned you all multiple times. It wasn't the one instance you were dragging the round longer than it should on purpose by doing noscopes and cool tricks. I let you at first but once users were getting irritated I stepped in. Gave you all a few warnings then slayed one of you to get the word across. You were all in a clusterfuck and started arguing so I had enough and banned two of you for 10 minutes and I believe muted someone for however long it was. 

A person was muted for using racial slurs, I had warned him then proceeded to hand out a mute because not only did he say it again he was being smart about it so I proceeded to give him a mute. You (If I remember correctly) were making smart remarks on top of the others things you did. I wrote Toxic, Delaying and Arguing for all the punishments handed out so I will admit that you weren't really too toxic about the situation. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• My Name is Tito locked this topic