SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ninim's Unban Appeal

shinigami11

Steam Account Name: ninim
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:203024318

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  ==JUMP==

Date / Time of Ban: unsure

Admin that Punished You: goose

Reason for Ban: because of delaying on minigames

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: hi, i should be unbanned because i've realised what i've done was silly and hopin 2 get a second chance, i can ensure i won't be playing much mg as i want to play kzg surf.
hope u consider thx u, xx

I really believe this man should be unbanned, not only is he my bestest friend ever, but he is also rank #16 on surf. He's put in a lot of time on the server, and helped a lot of people by showing them what to do before he was banned

+1 x

You were banned for “ban evading”, not for delaying. Your original ban was for sv_cheats violation by Skyprah, and like i said on your last appeal, I’m happy to have you unbanned. It is however, out of my hands. 

+ It has only been a month since your last appeal was denied. 

@skyprah

1be.gif

11 hours ago, Sculpted By The Gods said:

He's put in a lot of time on the server, and helped a lot of people by showing them what to do before he was banned

Yet he can't put more than 2 sentences worth of effort in this appeal ok...

Ninim, first it is definitely not your second chance atleast 3rd if not 4th. You clearly have not learnt from what you did, you didn't even bother include a sorry for the way you went on whenever me or any other admin tried to tell you to hurry up or slay you, yet you say you have "realised what i've done was silly" that's great bud. You spent hours on the server delaying with Ron (now also permed for trolling) and then abused me and other staff when we asked you to hurry up or slayed you. On top of all of this you are banned for cheating, given a rare second chance and you went on like a complete and absolute fuckwit for an hour or 2 on the server. You already had your second chance and shit on the hands that gave you the chance. Not for a second do i believe you have leart or matured in anyway and will most likely just act the same way. 

Big -1

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

As a Skill surf staff member i realize this isn't our case to handle but him being a majority surf player i do believe he is worthy of another chance and he has good input helps people in our community to become better player and is an all round nice guy, although his ban was cheat related i do believe he has learnt his lesson. 

• Hearts 1

I don't know how you act on surf but the way you played minigames was frustrating to say the least. Personally, you made me not want to play when you were on and I know that majority of the other admins on minigames felt the same way. If you get banned on one server you get banned on all of them and that shouldn't change.

It would be a mistake to give you a "second chance".

sтεαм

ples unban my trap gf so we can surf together, who cares about the other severs their shit anyway leave skill surf alone 

i am literally here to save kzg dont @ me ever again retard

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic