SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

classic's Unban Appeal

classic

Steam Account Name: classic
Steam ID: STEAM_https://steamcommunity.com/id/BambiBeast/

Server Group:  
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 04-21-18 17:57

Admin that Punished You: ? Retake ? Apollo

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't have any cheats downloaded nor have i used them in csgo and I kinda got the ban without a full explanation. Would be happy to discuss with anyone to resolve this as soon as possible.

So all accounts but one have the same name and id say he just changed the name a few times on this one so it doesn't look like the same name on this one too. especially with the "changing names to piss off fedzy" 
So just taking a stab in the dark, and going from all the IP traces you have found that yes he is the same cheater who was originally banned. 

Also has two of those banned accounts in his friends list

image.png.b986c758f604d54a710fa3c28289978c.png

Yet all but one have either a game ban or vac ban on their account including the one he is trying to get unbanned.

5 wasted accounts clearly shows no remorse or even the fact that he has learnt anything when he is still claiming he doesn't cheat.

waiting for.. "my cousin was playing in my account" .. or .. "i opened my account from my friends computer" .. lines lol

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Requesting to chat with the Community Director in Discord or Teamspeak. with my self and classic. no excuses all facts

ramsey#6666

Edited by ramdog

As the person responsible for all of the banned accounts, I have evidence that they're all mine, and that classic should not deserve the ban. 

20 minutes ago, ramdog said:

As the person responsible for all of the banned accounts, I have evidence that they're all mine, and that classic should not deserve the ban. 

Can you please clarify how you know classic? 

0lzHluV.png

He's my step brother. I have an explanation for this all. with good points with great evidence to back it up.

hm new account.. pretends to be step brothers..
-brings mate to discord and tells him to act like either the step brother or classic him self.--

maybe im paranoid, but i've dealt with sneaky buggers in the past that did this pretending to be cousins, way before kzg.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• My Name is Tito locked this topic