SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Help for the new arrivals

Dope

yo i had an idea for the forum for the new arrivals they are finding it hard to navigate through the forums you could have a forum help pop on arrival to the forum to give them an idea on how to use our forums also could put a click to not see in the future option so it was only once or until they are comfortable navigating through out the forum..

What yous all think

-edit i know there is already forum help but they are having to seek it out just thought it would save a lot of hassle

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

also thought id suggest when signing up they select what server they have come from eg mini game casual scout ect... and be directed to server and forum rules then introduction to get them communicating

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I've just signed up and here's how i went about it.

ingame kzg casual/competitive server it said type !forums
I did that and nothing happened.
Exit cs:go, open browser and search for forum - kzg cs:go forum
Found the forum and signed up

There will be easier ways to sign up. I suggest having killzonegaming.com in the name of all your servers if possible.

By the way, it was that skins giveaway that got my attention to visiting your website.

• 2 weeks later...
'Kwala' wrote:
DopeScope wrote:
ill do that tonight :)

@Sorrow said he was going to write it as well I believe

If they both did it we could have a vote.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search