SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

vulture's Unban Appeal

Vulture

Steam Account Name: vulture
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:89435509

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 06-11-18 15:28

Admin that Punished You: Console - Smac - Autoban

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was going to play comp and i have a bunny hop script so i can bhop in comp (dumb i know).
i was waiting on my friends to come play so i hopped on kzg combat surf for 10 mins, without knowing (because surf is auto bhop anyways) i was holding down my spacebar and got autobanned (again, had no clue my script was even on because kzg combat surf already has autohop)
i dont usually play combat surf, i just play minigames and i dont use it on their either. (the script is an ahk not any cheat)

Edited by Vulture

Unfortunately even though it is not a cheat that scripting is still a 2 week ban from the servers whether you "remembered" you had it on or not.

But you will just have to wait and see if a nice community director will accept your apology. oh wait a minute....

but i was perm banned from smac for it???

i would understand a 2 week ban.. i do understand the rules i play on minigames a fair bit, just the fact that i was permed for something i did not mean to happen is a bit annoying

Edited by Vulture

Yes the SMAC ban automatically sends it to perm but now that you have appealed it should be reduced to 2 weeks. unless im mistaken and your ban isn't for a script pick up. 

Not until a community director actually changes the ban.

They will usually go off the date you were banned and do 2 weeks from then but dont hold me to that.

• skyprah locked this topic