SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

12Mouli / NightlyHealer32's Unban Appeal

NightlyHealer32

Steam Account Name: 12Mouli / NightlyHealer32
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:68671825

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: sometime in late 2017

Admin that Punished You: Not sure

Reason for Ban: I'm pretty sure my brother was using some sort of cheat on the server I'm not sure as I can't get it out of him all I know is it was a cheat. He as using it on the minigames server I'm not familiar with the anti-cheat works on the servers. He got IP banned automatically or manually by either the anti-cheat or admin that was active but since this, he has gotten a vac ban and cannot play the game.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I strongly believe I should be unbanned because I played no part in this act. I have since matured was my last presence on the server (mg).

Can you please provide your brothers account that was banned for cheating in the first place.

I remember you from MG, you were a bit of a nuisance IIRC but that was quite a while ago now. If you have any other evidence to further prove that the other account is not actually yours then you should add that here. 

Good luck. @Goose

sтεαм

Okay so this is your brothers steam ID: STEAM_1:0:83828674

That account has no bans to its name on KZG as well as the VAC is over 400 days old when your ban is only 177 days old. This doesn't add up. 

You need to give us the account that was banned in the first place so that we know the real reason to why your account is being banned as a "duplicate account".

If you can't give us the account that was initially banned then you will need to wait until a higher up looks at this appeal.

sтεαм

Do you know who owns that account? I presume you are going to say it is an alt of your brothers'.

+1

The only reason why I'm +1'ing this is because you have literally no playtime on any combat servers (except for 24min on sk) on your main account as well as you put a fair amount of time into MG and Jailbreak (~14 days over both). Ultimately it isn't up to me so be patient until a decision is made.
Good luck

@Goose

sтεαм

Thanks @Zing and yeah it must be his alt. I might ask him but I don't think I'll get anything out of him he's very stubborn.

• Goose locked this topic