SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

DrEw's administrator application

Astellis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128491543

Steam Name:  drEw

What Server: Casual Competitive, Jailbreak, (1v1,retake if created)

Who will vouch?: Thrasher & Nosey

Description of yourself:  Caring, Grateful, Emotional, Optimistic, Bright

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:  I have had previous admin experience on the jail break and surf servers on this community before but i quit a while ago

Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin:  Nothing other than im experienced.

I have read the application requirements - Yes

sig.php?colour=hexee3333&uname=%5B%20Tai

PS. I Guess nobody removed me from server admin on the website when i left the surf/jailbreak, depending on the outcome of this application please fix

Lol I have not even seen you on, and Im on every day.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

@Sorrow I thing he was a OG admin like aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

You were an active admin in the past but in order for you to get this position you need to meet the requirements and show your activity.

NksF4lc.png

Jump on jailbreak and introduce yourself I'm sure if you were an admin before it won't take long to fulfill the requirements to become an admin today.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

he has had past experience being an admin on jailbreak however if he is to het this position he needs to play more either way it is good to have u back

you are a sick lad from way back, you were a great admin at the time and unfortunately gave it up due to inactivity, I would love to see you back on the team but just because you were admin doesn't guarantee you a spot so you should still put effort into your application. Honestly, bro if I was in your shoes I would rewrite my App with detail, as a lot of people were not around when you were Admin and would like to see what you can bring. :)

sincerely
M@chine

Thanks guys, yeah i know Its going to take a while to get back into the swing of things, Im not the best with my words but I'll take some more time into this application, I'm going to try my best to get alot more hours on the servers and I hope to be back soon.

Hey man btw you cant apply for admin before the server is even up :). Best of luck

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search