SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] MicBitch's Abuse Report

woods

Your In-Game Name: woods
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:54491292

Their In-Game: MicBitch
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:72951403

Reason(s): I was just surfing minding my business, cruising the mates and i was gagged for absolutely no reason at all because i accidently pressed a bind of mine and my timer stopped so i had to retry in console, so it would start working again and next thing you know micbitch bans me for 30 minutes.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: My Eyes should be evidence enough, Witness are Chris and dubble and some kid called frosti

No Cj my timer stopped which is known to do on occasion when you beat a staged map, so i retryed to get my timer started again, i had no intention of retrying just so i could type in chat when i wasn't even muted at the time

Last night was a bit of banter and i took it in stride, this was just abuse

Huge +1

Multiple occasions where I was treated unfairly.

Under trial moderator law 286, it states that MicBitch should never receive perms of any kind.

[Staff] *SPEC* MicBitch: personally i think zts is better than kzg but atleast i got admin here

What type of trial moderator would say something like that?

I think MicBitch should either be demoted to dirt, or lose his perms.

What do you require evidence for? me being banned just check sourcebans, me being gagged? just check sourcebans again

There was witness's ask them, How do you expect me to prove that i retrying because my timer stopped, i don't record every surf session i'm in

Edited by woods

25 minutes ago, Obscure said:

[Staff] *SPEC* MicBitch: personally i think zts is better than kzg but atleast i got admin here

What type of trial moderator would say something like that?

I think MicBitch should either be demoted to dirt, or lose his perms.

4aef282887c4bc12b2a391b8c2b2ca4d.png

• skyprah locked this topic