SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Abusive User

CableTV

Hello I would like to report a user for being abuse to myself and other people at this stage.

He is beening verbal abusive and threating.

This is his steam account  

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PONSAPONS1/

Thank you for your Time

'Machine' wrote:
IS this a troll or a legit request, Just by the way its wrote i feel as if its a joke?

Nah its not Machine he is a troll and screams down his mic all the time but I sent cable the template so he will probs make a new 1 ;)

unfortunately without any video evidence admins cant take much action as this could be a falsified claim. My suggestion is to record it and post it on the forums if it happens again, or the easy option is to just join TeamSpeak and request a minigames admin join to sort it out when it happens.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

^ agreed. as administrators of kzg we need to be able to follow the processes put in place. although you are new its essential you follow the steps put in place for us to consider the ban process.
please begin by introducing yourself to everyone in the community so we can become familiar with you also get used to our forums check out the requirements of what you are posting about as we like to grow our community not ban them out i suggest you add your server admin to notify if problem persists

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Aka player "Eazy"
I already know this player and i know for a fact that he mic spams/abuses people. I have given him a warning and next time he does this he will recieve a punishment.

Thankyou :)

giphy (4).gif

• 3 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search