SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Casual Comp] [1v1] drEw's Admin application

Astellis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128491543

Steam Name: DrEw

What Server: Casual competitive and 1v1 arena

Who will vouch?:

• Nosey
  • Machine
  • Thrasher
  • Fanboy
  • JohnnyO's

Description of yourself:

I am a caring, grateful, optimistic, bright and emotional person, I play osu! and paragon and probs BF1 a bit more, and stopped playing csgo competitively. other than that I was an admin on KZG for a month or two and left because my school and life was becoming fairly fucked but I'm back and want to contribute to the community more..

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: I have and will be playing a fair bit on these servers, I may be emotional but i know how to deal with situations without letting them get in the way when i need to.

Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin: I have a fair bit of previous experience being admin on garry's mod servers. I know I am not the most active on the jailbreak but I seem to come on when most admins are not (8pm-12am) but I mostly play on the casual comp and if there was I would be on a 1v1 or retake.

I have read the application requirements: Correctomundo

sig.php?colour=hexee3333&uname=%5B%20Tai

Never knew you could just apply for 4 servers in one application. Do you realise the time you would need to put in to each individual server? Focus on one before you try juggle all 4.

You must read the following:
http://killzonegaming.com/announcements.php?aid=3
http://killzonegaming.com/announcements.php?aid=2
http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=699

Please read through these thoroughly.

"Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: I have and will be playing a fair bit on these servers, I may be emotional but i know how to deal with situations without letting them get in the way when i need to."

these are not needed of admin how would KZG as a whole benefit selecting you for this role i also have dreams of being admin on other servers but know i must first work on the role im in before trying to expand i have not seen you around and you have not followed the basic rules for applying for this role. i believe these roles are in high demand and the application you have put for is lacking in quality compared to alot of the other applicants we must be patient and earn each role just like everyone else

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

The lack of admins on the casual comp is ridiculous, I'm on there most of many times, Sure i'll remove the jailbreak and surf since I don't go on there enough, but both the 1v1 and casual comp have little to no admins ACTIVE, or at least when Im on, further more the casual comp isn't even a tag in this topic area so valve pls fix.

I understand I am been very rude and impatient with my admin process im just getting sick of coming on and seeing all these admins on the staff list but NO ONE on when I play, the only two servers I see admins on are the mini games and the jailbreak, how are you supposed to see me active if you're not on the bloody servers.

PS. There is now a 1v1 server open and I get that its new but its one of the most toxic servers since people take it so competitively, more so than casual comp, I also like to state we just opened a second casual comp server so like yeah I may seem impatient but its all with good reason in my opinion

i have not seen him onat all and it is not very descriptive why u deserve the rank/admin ect. soz bro i can imagine you are a really good person though XD

i love csgo

I do agree, there is a major lack of Admins on Casual Comp. In the future, just apply for one server within an application.
I am honestly confused on what server you play on. It's not stated clearly anywhere.

I play on casual compeditive and 1v1, I do play jailbreak but on the whee hours, so there isnt alot of people on, rarly admins unless i invite if they are online,

'anthrax' wrote:
i have not seen him onat all and it is not very descriptive why u deserve the rank/admin ect. soz bro i can imagine you are a really good person though XD

I am extremly bad at doing these sort of questions because I dont see it as a hard task, its a simple logic rules, I have a fair bit of previous admin experince and I am active on the servers, that should be all i need in my opinion, I have majority of the older admins including Thrasher vouching for me so i cant be a toxic admin i must of being good, im sorry this was so unprofessional.

-rep

the minus rep is purely based on your play time, on the casual comp server you only have 9 hours in game time and on the 1v1 arena you only have 40 mins. there may be a lack of admins on the server but you need to meet the requirements to become an admin.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Fact of the matter is, I have a large amount of admins vouching, I've been admin on KZG prior, I've had admin experience on gmod, a much more annoying thing to moderate, and I seem to be the only one wanting admin on the 1v1 or casual comp.

I get im tring to skip the system and thats wrong yes, but I've already proved myself by getting admin on jailbreak and being fairly good at that job, stop being so picky when im offering free work, hours i could get paid for but im putting into a game for your community so we can all play without problems.

Deny me if you want but dont expect me to stick around if there isnt admins on the 1v1 or casual comp anytime soon, i dont care if its me or not just someone

sort this crap out because im sick of the toxicity 

this is not admin behaviour you will not be given admin if not proven to all staff you are worthy you may have had admin before but it showed in your dedication to KZG then that you did not stick around you seem to complain alot and are incapable of taking advice we have no intentions of being paid for this work go do admin work somewhere else if this is the attitude you carry you seem to think you are more worthy than applicants for the role and only just got back here i suggest you work on your attitude towards existing staff. 1v1 is very new and server admins have not yet been appointed patients will do you some good you are not the only one having to deal with these problems/issues although i do support that its not the greatest while playing i think your taking the wrong approach for these roles its not hard to become well known and do a lot for our community as i have proven i believe your intentions are good but you need to be more approachable as we are only suggesting what you can do to better your chances.

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

just apply for one at a time like everyone is telling you man.. I applied for comp and became admin 2 weeks later although i've been an admin in kzg for a few months now, and i'm here every day and been admin for a while on sk.. I agree comp needs more admins when i join up there is only me, while in sk I see an admin or two already there.. but seniors like sorrow thrash and acid are in comp a lot too.. so in other words, just apply one at a time and start with either of them because they both need admins espcially the 1v1.
I think it will make it easier for seniors to approve so this app will not be a future reference to "unfair" exceptions. #democracy

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'Drew' wrote:
anthrax wrote:

I am extremly bad at doing these sort of questions because I dont see it as a hard task, its a simple logic rules, I have a fair bit of previous admin experince and I am active on the servers, that should be all i need in my opinion, I have majority of the older admins including Thrasher vouching for me so i cant be a toxic admin i must of being good, im sorry this was so unprofessional.

dude it is ok i am just saying i don't see you when i am on alot but when you are on you are really good, mature and very friendly and do know your rules a lot so +rep just play abit more to meet the hour limit ok sorry if you thought it was offensive in anyway i did not mean to take it that way and have a good day

i love csgo

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search